Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
server back up, and we will be testing the class balances again this weekend.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
GM unbanned me on nopkmeight earlier then another gm kicks me and bans me again? pathetic man nice to see GM's talk regular to each other, then i get a idiot GM pming me and being a prick to me, lol.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
You dont need to test pvp on weekend. You just log on observer and watch some fights.. Saves people spamming u ingame also :P

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
GM unbanned me on nopkmeight earlier then another gm kicks me and bans me again? pathetic man nice to see GM's talk regular to each other, then i get a idiot GM pming me and being a prick to me, lol.

I re-banned you because your initial ban was ment to be 2 days long, i spoke to hiddenmistgm and he told me he accidently unbanned you a day early as he was unbanning the other 1 day banners.

You know full well you should have still being banned, instead you log on calling me a idiot, hardly me being a prick is it? end of the day im not gonna be asslicking you after you start insulting me.

i treat you same way i treat all other players firm and fair.

peace and huggles

/GameMaster

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

You dont need to test pvp on weekend. You just log on observer and watch some fights.. Saves people spamming u ingame also :P

It's hard to judge it like that because of level differences. People say that wizards die too fast yet I watched n00b, SlamBamTyMam and Jafooli tank warriors for ages at SW before dying / TT'ing. Maybe their spells need looking into but they have high AC and can survive as well as they should do and more.

Like previously mentioned, all classes will be re-tested thoroughly over this weekend.

Thank you.

HiddenMistGM

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Even since SSDD took SW i think its bugged as we can't put in a relic to challenge back

Sammy11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2010
Even since SSDD took SW i think its bugged as we can't put in a relic to challenge back

yeah we got GM to bug it for us so we can have it forever

/Corrupt4lyfe

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

are u ****ing dumb.. i haven't donated u big virgin. u do nothing but arselick the GMs yet your like some level 70 noob that hasnt got a clue on how to play mir.

and damned kit is the best kit ingame atm.

people like you, log on for 1 or 2 hours a day, go kill 4/5 bosses, dont get a rare item, then complain when others do, you've got no commitment at all lol and then u moan cos u dont get any items

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
i wasn't suggesting corruptness, i was just saying its been bugged since then.

p.s. Happy Birthday Lee (aka HiddenMistGM)

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Sorry guys, the dedi machine seems to have had a fit and I am currently waiting for the staff at the company to return my message. I can't get onto the dedi at all. I will update you all as soon as I hear anything at all.

HiddenMistGM

LordBritain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2011
LOL Qball u never change much do u XD !!! tbh hope its up later ^^ be a laugh playing this again

Status
Not open for further replies.