Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Sorry, just did a dedi restart but cannot connect to it anymore, gonna mail the dedi company and tell them to sort it out ASAP.

Edit: It seems that the Dedi company are having some technical issues with their internet connection. They are currently looking into the problem and will let me know as soon as they find the route of the problem. Thanks for your patience guys and girls.

HiddenMistGM

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

The server is back up for anyone who hasn't already tried logging in game. The dedi company sent me an email early this morning apologising for the downtime and gave us an extra day on this months payment lol. Generous, considering the next 3 months are paid for huh? Anyway, back up so enjoy =)

HiddenMistGM

Last edited:

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Whats changed on here ? thinking about giving it another shot.

Level 77 wizard looking for guild.

/Ult

Reactions: Ellmo

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Whats changed on here ? thinking about giving it another shot.

Level 77 wizard looking for guild.

/Ult

There has been a lot of changes to HiddenMist since you left. There is a lot more content, a lot more kits, leveling has been made a lot easier to catch up to for lower levels, we have evolving bosses, rebirth is in, all drops were checked over with a fine toothed comb to make sure drops were fair and decent. I'm sure I have missed a fair few things out but you'll have to just log in and see really. Glad to see people giving Hidden Mist a second chance, it's a different server now than what we started with. We have gained experience as it has gone on and we feel that we have a great server. We have 40-50 users everyday at peak times (and rising). See you in game soon mate.

HiddenMist team.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
There has been a lot of changes to HiddenMist since you left. There is a lot more content, a lot more kits, leveling has been made a lot easier to catch up to for lower levels, we have evolving bosses, rebirth is in, all drops were checked over with a fine toothed comb to make sure drops were fair and decent. I'm sure I have missed a fair few things out but you'll have to just log in and see really. Glad to see people giving Hidden Mist a second chance, it's a different server now than what we started with. We have gained experience as it has gone on and we feel that we have a great server. We have 40-50 users everyday at peak times (and rising). See you in game soon mate.

HiddenMist team.

For some reason, I can't connect well I can but can't get actually in-game, I get this message "server connection has been terminated" some other stuff to, whats that all about ? :S

Happens on both my accounts

kkffs and UltSpeed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is what I'm getting, its like your [MENTION=223]Kick[/MENTION]ing me or something lol

Last edited:

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
For some reason, I can't connect well I can but can't get actually in-game, I get this message "server connection has been terminated" some other stuff to, whats that all about ? :S

This is what I'm getting, its like your [MENTION=223]Kick[/MENTION]ing me or something lol

That is because we found a bug and we fixing it atm,plus in process of adding a new evolving boss etc, wont be down too much longer.

While its down i advise everyone to download the autopatcher from my siggy and run it as you will need it to see new kits and mobs.

Ty for your patience

/HiddenMistTeam

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

kkffs and UltSpeed

yeh mate its down for cpl hours was a bug !

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
sorry gm didnt see ur post bout bugg thanks for info

/ylime

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
That is because we found a bug and we fixing it atm,plus in process of adding a new evolving boss etc, wont be down too much longer.

While its down i advise everyone to download the autopatcher from my siggy and run it as you will need it to see new kits and mobs.

Ty for your patience

/HiddenMistTeam

Ah right fair do's pal

cya in-game shortly.

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003

kkffs and UltSpeed

Dont give up server very reliable u just been unlucky

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Server back up,

New Evolving Boss ingame

New command: @EMLevel tells you what level Evilmir is at and whether it's dead or alive.

Last edited:

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Few suggestions;

Be able to make SunPotBundles.
StorageOrbs
Be able to donate for StorageBox (Same as StorageOrb but able to use as many time as you like, can not be traded or dropped.)
Add HP/MP to items Warrior(50mp necklace, armour, belt, boots)
Taoist/Wizard (50HP/25MP necklace(100), armour, belt, boots)

Complaints;

Them global shouts Judgement are annoying. (also you spelt Believe wrong in one of them.)
And the Lotto bloody shouts!

Not many complaints, not a bad little server.

/Ult

Last edited:

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Ellmo u got msn ?

I have indeed, I will inbox you with my e-mail address.

On another note, my PC decided to commit suicide on me 2 days ago, (hence why I haven't been on as much as I normally am). I have a new PC ordered which will be delivered on Thursday the 19th. I will just have to keep pinching the missus's PC until then I suppose.

HiddenMistGM

Edit:-

Oh yes, Hallowe'en is fast approaching and we will be having an event to celebrate!

Any ideas are more than welcome so please feel free to post some suggestions. We will 100% be having a cave with multiple level ranges, some SZ and some PK and also bosses which can drop both rare already in game items and new stuff also. Like I said, all ideas will be taken into consideration so please get your creative caps on and post =)

HiddenMistGM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.