Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
ultspeed, why u suggesting adding more hp to warriors? there already the best class ingame by quite a bit, they dont need more hp

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
ultspeed, why u suggesting adding more hp to warriors? there already the best class ingame by quite a bit, they dont need more hp

HP to warriors are you actually being serious ? as being a warrior at 121 having 5k hp is silly.

Warrior > MP what I was aiming at.

Wiz/Tao HP> extra

Sake how hard.

Was only a suggestion :(

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
Suggestion,

Remove Luck+5 neckys, the people that have them ruin wars/pvp and they only benefit wiz/wars. They do nothing for taos

x

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Halloween kit! Halloween cave! Halloween mobs!!!

Oh and allow NPC's to be Trick "O" Treated... Giving random gifts to Mir's children.

Last edited:

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
Hi i am having trouble getting on my account i think maybe i have forgotten my id, Or the account has been deleted, I know my password and i also have proof the account is mine e.g screenshots. If you can msg me on here please. The Chars name is Untouchable.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Hi i am having trouble getting on my account i think maybe i have forgotten my id, Or the account has been deleted, I know my password and i also have proof the account is mine e.g screenshots. If you can msg me on here please. The Chars name is Untouchable.

id ask all Q n A's and ask players in game about this first ellmo as there seems to be alot of people lately trying to scam me for my char on hiddenmist, logging on other servers saying there raul or lee and that theyve forgot my password, asking to buy it and saying give me details and ill send u cash

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
id ask all Q n A's and ask players in game about this first ellmo as there seems to be alot of people lately trying to scam me for my char on hiddenmist, logging on other servers saying there raul or lee and that theyve forgot my password, asking to buy it and saying give me details and ill send u cash

haha thats sad man

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Halloween kit! Halloween cave! Halloween mobs!!!

Oh and allow NPC's to be Trick "O" Treated... Giving random gifts to Mir's children.

Not a bad idea, Maybe kill Jack-O-Lanterns? drop "Trick or Treat" token which gives you a go on the npc for a chance to win, or lose and item or w.e. Always like the events where you kill event mobs, they drop gift boxes (Pumpkins) double click them and you can gain from pots - items? Oh i feel like a big kid!

/Bench.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Not a bad idea, Maybe kill Jack-O-Lanterns? drop "Trick or Treat" token which gives you a go on the npc for a chance to win, or lose and item or w.e. Always like the events where you kill event mobs, they drop gift boxes (Pumpkins) double click them and you can gain from pots - items? Oh i feel like a big kid!

/Bench.

Agree ! Jack'O Lanterns is a prime idea with pumpkins u can open, not very inventive but its fun :D

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
There was an issue with a few IP's being blocked out. No idea why this happened but it should be fixed now. Sorry about that.

viktzyeye

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 1, 2011
oi.. ive read about this server and find it pretty perfect for me.. exactually what im looking for in a server.. BUT when i download the whole client appears to be corrupted.. so.. when im trying to unzip it it gives me a error message that tells me i cant unzip it.. and right afte that the whole file deletes itself.. pardon my crappy english

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
oi.. ive read about this server and find it pretty perfect for me.. exactually what im looking for in a server.. BUT when i download the whole client appears to be corrupted.. so.. when im trying to unzip it it gives me a error message that tells me i cant unzip it.. and right afte that the whole file deletes itself.. pardon my crappy english

Try using AutoPatcher.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
thx.. seems to work fine so far.. will let u know if it ****s up this time aswell...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the server mate. Let me know if you have any problems and I will help you to sort them out.

HiddenMistGM

viktzyeye

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 1, 2011
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the server mate. Let me know if you have any problems and I will help you to sort them out.

HiddenMistGM

yeah :) just got on yesterday:) first look was pretty much how i hoped for and wanted..so i hope ill have much fun playing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.