Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
The Wav (sound) folder should have been downloaded with the autopatcher. If not let me know and I will upload it for you matey.

Should be a few updates in today. Sorry for the lack of time I have been on. Haven't been too well as of lately.

HiddenMistGM

Just ran autopatcher but haven't got wav. files, would be mint if you upload them! thanks in forward!

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ellmo when u add new tao pet ? can let we know ? now the skele reall suck hit so slow >.< and the new spell is hard to hunt out 4day keep hunt nothing drop

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Ok, here is a little update for you all.

Crystal kit - A new level 190 kit which will be rare but have excellent stats.
Phoenix kit - The highest statted kit in game. Has a cool looking armour and only drops in the new cave.
TakaGrounds - A new rebirth 2 cave which is for a group to take on. It has 10+ floors and a sub boss / boss to challenge even the strongest guild.
TreasureIsland - A new map which spawns TreasureNodes on entry. You need an IslandKey to get in which can be obtained by killing bosses or from the lottery NPC. The nodes drop amazingly good but you only get 15 minutes in the cave.

We are going to be making some new special ability items / sets. Accuracy, agility, HP, MP, PR and MR sets are something we will be thinking about.

There is also a new "UberLottery" coming in which will be more expensive than the regular lottery but will give much better items!

Thanks for reading people and see you in game =)

HiddenMistGM

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Lee can you have a look at paras please, there ridiculous now 1 hit para'd duration of 14189HP + revring so over 20000HP para'd, ridiculous!

PS: << that pic massive pair of knockers!

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Ok, time for more apologies. I haven't been on again much lately. My step-dad had a heart attack this time. Both of my parents sufferred heart attack within weeks of each other >.< He's fine now after emergency surgery which was performed on him last night.

Secondly, I apologise for the short amount of downtime. The dedi company had a power cut.

I'll look into the para rates Ult, thanks for letting me know. Also, yes, quite a massive pair of........eyes?

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Ok, time for more apologies. I haven't been on again much lately. My step-dad had a heart attack this time. Both of my parents sufferred heart attack within weeks of each other >.< He's fine now after emergency surgery which was performed on him last night.

Secondly, I apologise for the short amount of downtime. The dedi company had a power cut.

I'll look into the para rates Ult, thanks for letting me know. Also, yes, quite a massive pair of........eyes?

lol thanks, once your para'd it spams, I'll get screen-shot next time I'm para'd chat box just gets spamed with "You have been poisoned" -_-

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
lee i see u wan make back like b4 the cave more moster reall hard find moster to kill u try fix it thx alot or u can make same cave more moster same cave less abit

or u can change the start cave 0-40 is alot moster to change Hiddenvalleycave more abit

reall hard inside moster reall less ..... all people see cave no moster how to level ?

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
lee i see u wan make back like b4 the cave more moster reall hard find moster to kill u try fix it thx alot or u can make same cave more moster same cave less abit

or u can change the start cave 0-40 is alot moster to change Hiddenvalleycave more abit

reall hard inside moster reall less ..... all people see cave no moster how to level ?

Take a breather bro!

Its easy I did 200-210 needing over 1b exp like this . . . . stop moaning and get on with it.

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
wont let me learn ADVSoulfireball dunno y havnt learnt b4 does having normal soulfireball affect it?

l33tcon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009
Take a breather bro!

Its easy I did 200-210 needing over 1b exp like this . . . . stop moaning and get on with it.

not everyone can play 24/7 like you, and as for paras they were fine now hardly ever para and when they do its for like a half a second, barely worth using.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
whats happened to server count 1 week it was good next its pants have i missed something ?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
it gets boring fast lol and when i played wasnt many updates.... was an alright server though! and theyve kept up which has given people something to play :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
not everyone can play 24/7 like you, and as for paras they were fine now hardly ever para and when they do its for like a half a second, barely worth using.

Good makes it more challenging then ?

Or are you one of those people that expect to kill every boss in-game with eas cause of a para ?

/Ult

Status
Not open for further replies.