Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Guys I am really sorry about my lack on game time lately. I know I have said this a few times but with both of my parents having heart attacks recently and Christmas coming up with 4 kids to buy for, things have been a little hectic. I'll be coming in game to do a little cleaning up.

On a side note, rebirth 2 players now get x1.5 exp, rebirth 1 players get x2.5 and all new players get x6 until they rebirth the first time just to make things a little less boring for those non leveler types.

I understand that some have been speculation that I have just let this die but please be understanding, I've been through a rough time the past couple of weeks. I am really sorry though and I will try to make it up to all of you!

See you ingame soon.

HiddenMistGM

---------- Post added 21-11-2011 at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 19-11-2011 at 03:49 PM ----------

UPDATE:21.11.2011

2 Hours of Double Exp from 5pm until 7pm GMT, so if any new players are looking to give server a try that would mean x12 until rebirth 1 =).

/HiddenMistTeam

---------- Post added 23-11-2011 at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 21-11-2011 at 04:30 PM ----------

Small Update:

*New players now have x10 Exp until Rebirth 1
*BattleGround now Ingame
*BattleKit now Ingame

Last edited:
Reactions: wumatica

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hello guys and girls. I am just on to announce that I have officially stepped down from the Hidden Mist team. My life is hectic at the moment, with both my parents being ill and in and out of hospital and with me recently undergoing minor surgery on my neck. Also with Christmas coming up and 4 children to be with, it seems selfish to carry on working on the server for the time being. I am not closing the server or anything like that but have instead handed full ownership over to GameMaster. All of you know him as he has been working on the server from day 1. He is very capable and willing to take over. Sorry to all that I have got to know so well and enjoyed the company of. It's hard to walk away like this but it just seems like the right thing to do under the circumstances. I will still be about, browsing forums or messing about when I have time and it's convenient but I will NOT be working on the server anymore. Thanks a lot for reading my post and my apologies for quitting on you like this. I have no other choice.

Love you all.

HiddenMistGM aka Ellmo x x x

---------- Post added 28-11-2011 at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was 26-11-2011 at 07:31 PM ----------

Sorry for the constant lag we've been having on the server for the past day. We've tried doing everything we can on our end, but nothing's helped so far, so we've sent the dedi company an e-mail and are currently awaiting their response.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
ahw I'm sorry bout your parents mate, goodluck!
and have a nice christmas already :) thanks for the time being.

/Wu

Reactions: Ellmo

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Hello guys and girls. I am just on to announce that I have officially stepped down from the Hidden Mist team. My life is hectic at the moment, with both my parents being ill and in and out of hospital and with me recently undergoing minor surgery on my neck. Also with Christmas coming up and 4 children to be with, it seems selfish to carry on working on the server for the time being. I am not closing the server or anything like that but have instead handed full ownership over to GameMaster. All of you know him as he has been working on the server from day 1. He is very capable and willing to take over. Sorry to all that I have got to know so well and enjoyed the company of. It's hard to walk away like this but it just seems like the right thing to do under the circumstances. I will still be about, browsing forums or messing about when I have time and it's convenient but I will NOT be working on the server anymore. Thanks a lot for reading my post and my apologies for quitting on you like this. I have no other choice.

Love you all.

---------- Post added 28-11-2011 at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was 26-11-2011 at 07:31 PM ----------

Good luck Lee, enjoyed your server while i played, hope your parents get better & have a good Christmas i know what its like buying for the kids!

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Love you all.

Sorry for the constant lag we've been having on the server for the past day. We've tried doing everything we can on our end, but nothing's helped so far, so we've sent the dedi company an e-mail and are currently awaiting their response.

Sorry to hear this bad news man >.<

You did well on your first server, should be proud

Hope all works out for you, thanks for the server ect was good enjoyed my time!

OT : Chara given to AngryPirate, was good playing with yous all! :)

Cya around <3

Reactions: Ellmo

GetReady2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2011
does anyone have a char whats high on here if so give me a inbox and ill sort something out with you :D

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
either gms have given up on server or theres an awesome xmas event on its way lol

---------- Post added 03-12-2011 at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-12-2011 at 04:48 PM ----------

ermm is there gonna be a xmas event on hidden this yr at all ? or is it gonna die an untimely death (hope not lol) aint seen a gm in few days :(

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-12-2011 at 05:01 AM ----------

can a gm from server pm me when they see my message plz
cheers :)

Last edited:

LordBritain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2011
GameMaster can you come on and just show a face at least tell us whats going on ?

/Matty

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Server is back online.

As of the innactivity of myself lately, my personal pc has been in for repair, as of tommorrow i will be active again and getting to work on the x-mas event and updating a few things.

Thankyou for your patience,

/GameMaster

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Went at 1, got back up at 9, now is down again.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
What's the current state of server? Is there any GM's left? and is it even up?

Status
Not open for further replies.