Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008
hehe,theres obviously going to be alot of bosses/floor run caves which i personally like alot

is there any features ingame thats different from other servers?

good luck with server:)

Reactions: HiddenMistGM

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
hehe,theres obviously going to be alot of bosses/floor run caves which i personally like alot

is there any features ingame thats different from other servers?

good luck with server:)

We have a fair few little surprises that we have incorporated into our server that I'm sure most haven't seen before. We'll have to wait and see. Not too long to go now hopefully.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
last screenshot the wings don't match , tut tut :P.

But screenshots look cool, nice work on the server!! Lets hope its ready soon with no problems

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
ETA still over 1-2 weeks?

We're aiming for about a week now. We just want it perfect before we let people loose!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Server is looking good , cant wait for it .

Thank you, we're also excited. Glad we have a fair few people wanting to play here, we'd love to see a really decent user count.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I say if user reaches over 50 in 1 day there should be an insane boss in BichonWall as a gift :pp

50 users in a day would be brilliant for a 2.3 files.

Good luck looks good!

\DarkLord

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
There will be more than 50 users, no doubt about it. i know atleast 20 people coming to this server and thats pretty much one guild. Take your time on getting it up i know it will be worth the wait pal, Good stuff!

/Bench.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
There will be more than 50 users, no doubt about it. i know atleast 20 people coming to this server and thats pretty much one guild. Take your time on getting it up i know it will be worth the wait pal, Good stuff!

/Bench.

glad to see ur comin m8 .. see u on there when u get on :P

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
I'd love to see those sort of numbers on the server, I'd be happy with half of that to be honest. Looking forward to finishing this now. Fingers crossed, if all goes well it won't be long now.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
glad to see ur comin m8 .. see u on there when u get on :P

You know me ;) You need someone on the server that winds everyone up possible :P

On topic -

Cant wait to see this up, excitement is building ;).

/Bench.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Tbh I wouldn't launch the server for 1 more week, just to make sure everything is finalized properly.

p.s. i'm goin away for a week.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Ok, we're nearing completion now and would like to take a moment to hear some suggestions from our potential players.

If you have any requests for quests, caves, mobs, NPCs or anything else you can think of, please feel free to post on here and we will see if any ideas are possible for us to implement.

Thanks,

Hidden Mist team.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Do you have BDD? if not can you add that please, one of my favourite hunting places on mir, taaaaa.

/Bench

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Well i like a boss that you can camp without getting bothered all the time.

So im gna say Lightning / Meteor cave and EvilMir KR.

Status
Not open for further replies.