Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Still trying to fix this for now, if worse comes to worst, there will be no rewind but I'd have to remake the kits individually for people that they were wearing at the time. Time consuming but not a big problem. That is the worst case scenario though, still hoping for a better outcome.

Thanks for your patience guys and my apologies once again.

Don't worry about it, you're still learning. Rather mistakes are made a few days into the server than months later.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Still trying to fix this for now, if worse comes to worst, there will be no rewind but I'd have to remake the kits individually for people that they were wearing at the time. Time consuming but not a big problem. That is the worst case scenario though, still hoping for a better outcome.

Thanks for your patience guys and my apologies once again.

You could just insert an NPC that would give them the whole kit in a level range.
Then replace individual rarer items.

The sabuk bug can be fix by give new people auto spells on login.
If you search around the help forum there is a method.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
I agree with newhope,, is there a way to add npc that just give u the kit bk for ur level. As here isnt currently any rare kits ingame,,, maybe do lvl 80+ individually as i dont think thers much 80kit in,,,, then just do xp rings, paras, luk5 neckys sperately?

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
You could just insert an NPC that would give them the whole kit in a level range.
Then replace individual rarer items.

The sabuk bug can be fix by give new people auto spells on login.
If you search around the help forum there is a method.

Yeah but maybe people have already made chars and stored books... He could also do it so when you tele to SW it takes away the FW book if you have it in bag. But then people would go to BC, exit it and RT to SW... so you'd have to make the tele delete it when teleing to BC aswell.

Or simply, if anyone is using FW at SW, screenie it and ban. Ciao!

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Yeah but maybe people have already made chars and stored books... He could also do it so when you tele to SW it takes away the FW book if you have it in bag. But then people would go to BC, exit it and RT to SW... so you'd have to make the tele delete it when teleing to BC aswell.

Or simply, if anyone is using FW at SW, screenie it and ban. Ciao!

or block the door from bc to mw so it cant be used

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
thing is some people didn't have full kit for there lvl, even storm so they will be getting free kit + some people have orbed kit which will be lost, people gonna rage over this

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I agree with newhope,, is there a way to add npc that just give u the kit bk for ur level. As here isnt currently any rare kits ingame,,, maybe do lvl 80+ individually as i dont think thers much 80kit in,,,, then just do xp rings, paras, luk5 neckys sperately?
upto 60+ could be done but level 70 kit is still classed as semi rare atm

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Then just rewind tbh n get it over n done with... people wil lie about there kit and there orbs!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

more to the point, united r ****in hammering the gooners!!

jet20

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 22, 2005
Timisoara.RO[mania]
Then just rewind tbh n get it over n done with... people wil lie about there kit and there orbs!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

i agree

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK

same just get it up plz :( hate sundays

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
I bet if you did a poll.... would people rather

A) You rewind and put server bk up

or

B)No rewind,,, we have to wait for server... then when you log on you got no kit, and have to wait 1 by 1 for kit to be made knowing that the majority will be givin it (ooo i had +3 dc ere,, oo n +2 ther etc).

then i think majority would go for A.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

o n btw i dont mind either way cos my whole kit was fully orbed ofc :P lol

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
the city is yours, the city is yours, 20thousand empty seats, are u ****ingg sure!!!

whats the chances of server bein up by full time?

Status
Not open for further replies.