Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
^ What he said.. lol

P.S. Pissed about arsenal haha ;-)

/Castiel

EDIT:Who the **** is dannyboy?
Hes the turd in our guild that thinks hes the don, Bless him

And yeah we played sick as usual, ill be singing for them playing the lone striker role soon dont worry ;)

ontopic-
Just do what you thinks best lee, Sod our kits if that's what its going to come to, Just refund the donated shizzle,
and people can flame me if you like i don't care, Lee's worked hard let him do what hes gotta do.

Rant over.

/Bench

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Hes the turd in our guild that thinks hes the don, Bless him

And yeah we played sick as usual, ill be singing for them playing the lone striker role soon dont worry ;)

ontopic-
Just do what you thinks best lee, Sod our kits if that's what its going to come to, Just refund the donated shizzle,
and people can flame me if you like i don't care, Lee's worked hard let him do what hes gotta do.

Rant over.

/Bench
Ahhh yeah you went ZT with him earlier? :P..

And i agree with you just give the donated shiz back and let the bastads hunt the norm kit again =)

Sammy11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2010
just give everyone the level kit they have , if they are lvl 60-70 , give them full lvl 60 kit, same as 50/40

and for all the people that had over lvl 70 kit , if youre lucky enough to have a screeny of it, then return

and if not? **** happens , im sure wont take longer than a day or 2 to get back all your kit :)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
whens server going up? this problem cant be resolved Lee, may aswell boot it up and sort out kits etc when ingame mate

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
exp in new caves isnt much of a improvement on bug cave its ****

I don't think it's meant to be much of an improvement, he's obviously made it so people don't outlevel every kit he's made in a week. Some people here keep moaning about everyone being in the same kit, about kits being only a couple of stats better, but I think it's brilliant, as it makes the game more balanced.

*Jumps on the bandwagon*
Yeah, Lee, do whatever you wana do. All of us are too sad irl to quit this server just because of a rewind or losing our items or whatever.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Your bound to get someone cry, "Blez mr gm i has Mirarma(M), back it blezzz mr gm" Just ignore them and they should be grateful with what they are given.

P.S Yeah it was Casti you little poo.

/Bench

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
it isnt in beta, its up, he needs to make a thread in live section tho

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Your bound to get someone cry, "Blez mr gm i has Mirarma(M), back it blezzz mr gm" Just ignore them and they should be grateful with what they are given.

P.S Yeah it was Casti you little poo.

/Bench
Lawl...Tbh i don't mind if it's down till tomorrow cos i won't be able to get back on it tonight now anyway.. So Lee take your time mate no rush put it back up at about 8am or so? kthx =)

P.S should pked the little squirt bench...

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Sorry guys, had to take the server down quickly as people's kits have vanished. I know the problem and can fix it. I'll get it back up asap. Sorry.

Ok, basically, the items in SQL were not numbered in order and as a result when making new items for the server, I duplicated the item numbers. My mistake. This caused everyone who was online kits to vanish from their body. Just trying to fix the SQL now and will let you know as soon as I can give you an accurate update. Hoping it will be a quick fix but also a chance it could take a little while.

Keep checking back for updates please as I will let you know what the crack is as soon as I know for sure myself.

You can always try using http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?67270-SQL-DUP-Remover and i doubt anyone will lose kits etc once fixed.

Edit : scrap that it only Effects TABLES MONGEN, MONSTER, AND MOVEMAPMENT. Even doing it manually shouldn't be a problem just time consuming.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
+1 Gezza!

All ways get some great help around here.

Thnx Gezza!

Hope it works :)

-Ash

Sinista

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2009
wat would u guys prefer him to reply to every post which would take him away from working of server or to just get on wiv fixing it, shish its onli a few hours go do something other than sit on here lol

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
a little post notifying his players who are left waiting around what the situation is would take 30seconds max

Status
Not open for further replies.