HighRate - SynergyMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Same a nice Advertised Mir server, so ill be giving this a blast, good luck to you

/LilYellaz

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Hi mate, looks like a fun server any idea on a rough ETA? We talking days? weeks? months?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I might not be able to play :(

Due to heroes resolution size lol. My eyes will be bugger'd.

-Ash

PS: Only joke i think i can handle 2.3 Resolution size. Also it's a highrate it's rarly we get many of thoughs now days.

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
Hi mate, looks like a fun server any idea on a rough ETA? We talking days? weeks? months?

Hi firstly thanks for interest and im hoping to have up by the end of may 2013.

---------- Post Merged at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I might not be able to play :(

Due to heroes resolution size lol. My eyes will be bugger'd.

-Ash

PS: Only joke i think i can handle 2.3 Resolution size. Also it's a highrate it's rarly we get many of thoughs now days.

Looking forward to seeing you ingame.

---------- Post Merged on 06-05-2013 at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-05-2013 at 06:02 PM ----------

Hey guys and girls just a little update for you, the server is coming along nicely and the majority of the work is now completed hoping to have BETA testing live for the 30th of may 2013.

Last edited:

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
UPDATE

SynergyMir team have made a decision that gamegold will not only be gainable by donating but it will also be obtained during gameplay off the bosses, the reason we have come to this decision is so that non donaters are not disadvantaged by donaters so gameplay is fair for everyone.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Nice to see some work going into a 2.3 server, good luck with it bro and ill be sure to check it out.

SynergyMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2013
Nice to see some work going into a 2.3 server, good luck with it bro and ill be sure to check it out.

Thank you look forward to seeing you ingame, you can register on our forum too if you wish :).

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Thank you look forward to seeing you ingame, you can register on our forum too if you wish :).

:) Good to hear someone is working on a new mir server, just wondering in future post could you use normal coloured text ? That seems to hurt my eyes reading it.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Good to see a 2.3 server not played 1 in ageees!!
love HR servers and 2.3 servers
Get the server online asap xD

-Blazee