Hitman sigs

smoochy boys on tour

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Was playin hitman 2 the other day and thought i would make some sigs...

Both are just clips from the game, slight adjustments and text added... C&C if you can lol

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
imo
the font used on the "death is his business and business is good" look disgraceful
and originality, Hitman sigis have been done too many times

however on thie first sigi i do like the positioning of the render and the positioning of your name, and the font used on your name

overall first one - 6/10
overall second one - 5/10 (would score higher but the big quote, ruins the whole piece imo

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
cheers nice 1 :) thought the text was crappy, but i can only use 'microsoft word' textsand cant do much with em as i only got photofiltre atm

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
do you guys think that these ones are any better? (Not my own font... from his game cover)

The 2nd one has a white border but cant really see it on the forums

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Skibadee, shouldnt you put your name on your sig :eek: its there for anybody to add text to and use...or is it meant for that?

Jealy: which sig? the 50cent or the hitman?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
yerp lol, just added a pic of 50 and the text to a black background, but plain is best :P

Yeah plain is nice, but you can't see all of fiddy's head, or the logo :P... big boarder hehe.

/J34lY

Tanzie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2004
uk
omg.. blending is a key element in sig design.. i mean whats the point of making a sig if the text dont blend
-_- really....

pixel2life.com

find the tuts on sig design follow them and do something good with your rip-off virsion of photoshop -_- really i feel dirty just looking at this stuff

feel ashamed -10/10

Err Tanzie didnt post this .. changing password

Last edited: