hiyaz all can all peps who edit mir 2 files read this

Join Discord

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
yes they are they been around for a very long time those tele stones tho dont work with the current clients as they flash on out servers as the client dont support the images but you have the code so i'm sure it can be done

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
not sure if thats fully true.

about a year back, when sqlmir was about, u cld use an ordinary exe and have these stone npcs glow.

so i think its all server side. or, mayb it was a 1.9 exe we used, not sure.

Last edited:

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Id like to say that you lot are 2 months behind!!! the magic, yes i have never seen but the NPCs and stuff are actually in the EURO mir NPC file. LMAO noobs

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
well at least there there for peps 2 use if needed... n dave go *** a goat m8 coz ovcourse ur god knowing that n the fact i ant seen u help in anyway .. at least i try to better peps more then u can eva say m8! so who is the real noob ere!?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Dave85 said:
Id like to say that you lot are 2 months behind!!! the magic, yes i have never seen but the NPCs and stuff are actually in the EURO mir NPC file. LMAO noobs

Shhhhh, fool.

They are some damn nice magics actually, think i'll use a few of them. The improved flamefield will definitely be used. Hopefully we can use some of those images to code some spells of our own.