Sep 19, 2004
Very nice Optica mate how do you get these effect's? 8/10

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
yes solarize with layer distortion i believe, i think its two seperate images,

the first is the tree, the second is the actual bridge with the girl, unless the girl is the third layer ..

the font has a minor glow.. can be done in photoshop in 2minutes ;) looks nice tho

RichyBe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
MentaL said:
yes solarize with layer distortion i believe, i think its two seperate images,

the first is the tree, the second is the actual bridge with the girl, unless the girl is the third layer ..

the font has a minor glow.. can be done in photoshop in 2minutes ;) looks nice tho

Time has nothing to do with making art :P

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
a guy sold a bag full of air on ebay, a black bag, his own air, it was considered art, it sold for a few grand.

Is that art? a minutes blowing?

RichyBe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
MentaL said:
a guy sold a bag full of air on ebay, a black bag, his own air, it was considered art, it sold for a few grand.

Is that art? a minutes blowing?

One mans trash is another man's gold.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
that quote doesnt have no influence on what i said, any person can blow up a bag, if the queen blows up a bag, and i blow up a bag, does it influence ppl in paying more for her bag..

its weird

RichyBe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
MentaL said:
that quote doesnt have no influence on what i said, any person can blow up a bag, if the queen blows up a bag, and i blow up a bag, does it influence ppl in paying more for her bag..

its weird

Ofcourse it does, people like the idea that someone of such immportance has taken the time to blow up a bag, that you can now have.