[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattsy1212

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 1, 2011
how cn i gte on this i have tried everything u have said to do and still not woking am i missing something ?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
how cn i gte on this i have tried everything u have said to do and still not woking am i missing something ?

Yea you are missing something m8, We are not online untill Friday the 4th (this friday coming)

Back to my thoughts of spicing boss's up a little. Im thinking of having it so when a boss dies (OmaKingSpirit) for example, you have a random chance to spawn 1 of 6 different 'Rewarder' boss's (these having a completly different dropfile - possibly something like RewardChips , spend these chips on something (not yet known)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Dunno if this means anything but I don't want problems when I start playing.

Can mir 3 work smoothly on windows 7?

When I open launcher I get some error 3 times like method scroll is not supported animation or sumthing

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

When I open launcher I get some error 3 times like method scroll is not supported animation or sumthing

I get this same error to.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

method scroll is fine (thats my fault - crappy HL_3G file). I get the HL error too

With the win7 question, I use xp, but i would assume so?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Ye, Mir 3 works fine with windows 7..

Just follow the steps as you would do with heroes files and you should be fine.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
For the win7 problem just right click on the mir3 exe then go down to properties then left click that. Look for the compatability tab at the top left click it then put a tick in the small box that says run this program in compatibility for. Now left click the dropdown tab and go to Windows XP (service pack 3) now hit apply now you should be fine (also works with service pack 2

Good luck and have fun :D

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Valedin temple done (hunting area 250+)

New spirit system introduced to boss's in 250+ areas, when the boss dies you have a random chance of spawning one of six different 'Spirits' ;

LootSpirit
GoldSpirit
ExpSpirit - 50k in db
ExpSpirit - 100k in db
FameSpirit - 250 fp
FameSpirit - 500 fp

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
All you mir2 players who have either never tried mir3, or who've tried it very briefly on a poorly put together server should really give this a bash!

DemonsRun (hunting area lvl 250+) complete. The mobs here will drop either MoonShards or SunShards, u need to collect an amount to enter either the SunDevilKR or the MoonDevilKR , 4 'DemonKing's' also spawn on the map - these have a higher drop chance!

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I used to play mir 3 a few years back, I remember being a level 33 war at numa village? hunting the numa fighters, warriors and stuff lol, also magic ship!

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I used to play mir 3 a few years back, I remember being a level 33 war at numa village? hunting the numa fighters, warriors and stuff lol, also magic ship!

Lol :)

So far for level 250+ we have 6 leveling areas, 4 hunting areas (2 with 'unique' reasons to hunt there) and 1 battle area.

For the whole game we have 15 leveling areas, 14 hunting areas (4 with 'unique' reasons to hunt there) and 9 battle areas

battle areas next!

Last edited:

ash816

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2007
will be good for the 4 days or less it will be online , like every other server made by this guy

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Valedin temple done (hunting area 250+)

New spirit system introduced to boss's in 250+ areas, when the boss dies you have a random chance of spawning one of six different 'Spirits' ;

LootSpirit
GoldSpirit
ExpSpirit - 50k in db
ExpSpirit - 100k in db

FameSpirit - 250 fp
FameSpirit - 500 fp

Sam, that exp is kinda poo at level 250, could you just up em like 5 times more, since they have a chance of random spawn, would be nice to get good exp not poo exp also did you finish that cave we talked about ? you said it will be for level 250+ area (the one that splits mobs )

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Sam, that exp is kinda poo at level 250, could you just up em like 5 times more, since they have a chance of random spawn, would be nice to get good exp not poo exp also did you finish that cave we talked about ? you said it will be for level 250+ area (the one that splits mobs )

IN THE DATABASE

times the 50k x 8, is a 400k exp mob
times the 100k x8 , is a 800k exp mob...

splitting mob cave i havent decided properly how im going to do it - certainly dont want it like taral/pheonix/supreme where the 'splitting' cave is the best lvling cave ingame (and also causing lots of lag)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
IN THE DATABASE

times the 50k x 8, is a 400k exp mob
times the 100k x8 , is a 800k exp mob...

splitting mob cave i havent decided properly how im going to do it - certainly dont want it like taral/pheonix/supreme where the 'splitting' cave is the best lvling cave ingame (and also causing lots of lag)
i doubt its the best leveling cave in pheonix now.....since there are alot of updates. Also you dont need to flood the server with huge spawns :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
i doubt its the best leveling cave in pheonix now.....since there are alot of updates. Also you dont need to flood the server with huge spawns :)

Next on list is to do battle areas (is a quick thing, takes about 10mins to add 1 battle area, need around 6)

then i need to revamp mysteryship (although im thinking of having 1st floor MS ----> KingsRoom), as everyone loves MS.

I may add a place like tarals underworld, but only have certain mobs splitting - really dont know yet.

Also screen of interface my friend made (big thanx to Exsodius) ;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Also, what are peoples thoughts about DMW war times? Im thinking of having same day war, so if u submit before 7pm your war will start that same day? Adds a bit of surprise to it?

Also thinking of adding some 'Immunity' kits

like WindImmunity Shoes (adv wind)
WindImmunity Helm amc 10-10 (adv wind)
WindImmunity Robe amc 20-20 (adv wind)
Wind Immunity Brace amc10-10 (adv wind)

these would have very little in terms of offensive stats, but defensivly they are top notch (will help warriors no ends against wizards)

Damage and Defense Rings added (Small/Medium/Large). Small's will drop from boss's, find 'DamageOil' 'DefenseOil' to upgrade your rings.

Adding advanced RedOrchid and NumaSets now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.