[Holley]Hinamory 3.55

Status
Not open for further replies.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
*Hello all my dear friends , when i was banned and i really regret that i was a jerk i started to working on a server
And sorry but , its not a joke i done a server with no donations for being big or anyelse!

Hinamory 3.55 server contains

Own system
Hierarchy Titles
TeamWar
BattleGround
Sabuk will have Cave with all bosses on each floor
TaoSung will have Castle with Mongok
(Mongok is an system that you pay amount of gold for making hunt with guilds by renting 2500mobs+5Bosses+10Subbosses)and another features
GamblingSystem:Gambling system contains 2Features,Gamble some GOLD or some FamePoints
LordsSystem: Sabuk,Taosung,Bichon,Prajna,Phantom Villages will respawn some "LORDS" 1In every map , that LORDS will drop some Gems ,with that orbs+(some other materials) will make Paralysis/Revival/Teleport/ClearRing/HealingRing/ all improved/Unique items
MisteryShip:It will drop Chaos/Life/Death/Cosmos
(pieces) +HeavenBlade to make ChaoticHeavenBlade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What i want to do:
-Well the items are in database , items like TitansBracelet,BattleRing,BattleNecklace and others , now im working on a script that on NumaHills(new map) will drop TitansBracelet(rust) or DaemonArmour(antiq) or CaeronPlague(Relic) to be made with an amount of materials , i mean once you get the Relic+2jade+2nephrit+3.000.000 gold you can make the item)
-OrbElements:it's an NPC where you can swap items lvl 50+ for OrbElements.
Example: Swap Cane
(wiz weapon lvl 50) to the NPC and the NPC giving an RANDOM orb , like WIND/HOLY/DARK/PHASMA Orbs(S)
-PotionShop(well this is from the server but i will edit a bit):The potion shop will have option to swap Low potions for Medium potions and Medium potions to swap for HightPotions and so will continue(why i will do that?) i will do because all mobs will have in drops some potions and some "bits" so when a players colect the potions will can swap)

Well thats what i want to do

For any others infomation just ask me

And for any issues i will respond

The GM will be me and a mate from Zentaur server

And for any suggestions just tell me here !

Thank you

The Sets:
SilverScaleSet (Wizzard lvl 50)
SilverScaleRing
SilverScaleBracelet
SilverScaleNecklace

BattleSet (Warrior lvl 50)
BattleRing
BattleBracelet
BattleNecklace

NexusSet (Taoist lvl 50)
NexusRing
NexusBracelet
NexusNecklace

Weapons ( Wizzard Warrior Taoist lvl 50)
Cane-Wizzard
BattleBlade-Warrior
NexusYangBlade-Taoist

This items i've done soon i will post screens , now working on LVL 40 Items and then thinkin of prices for each own to be build

---------- Post Merged at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:13 PM ----------

The server will be in Beta Stage first (some days untill we see how it properly works) when i see some enought ppls interesting to play i will give an exact date when it will be on

Manny greetings

Last edited:

KingCheeseburga

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2011
so ur basically makin another hasekure/zentaur/athena, no point, make sumat new and fresh

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
so ur basically makin another hasekure/zentaur/athena, no point, make sumat new and fresh

Dear KingChess. first of all im doing an clone of those servers , but i will edit with my ideas how will be the server

Yes! Some Npc i made from Zentaur
Yes! Some Npc i made from Hasekura
No! Nothing ive done from Athena (Athena have theyr own way how to roll the things and i have my idea how to roll mines)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updates~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By some toughts of mine i started to think about own items and there are the rulles!:

LVL 40-Own LVL 1
LVL 55-OWN LVL 2
LVL 65-OWN LVL 3
LVL 75 OWN LVL 4
LVL 86 OWN LVL 5
LVL 90 OWN LVL 6+First Rebirth called as TheLord
And so go on....

I made the lvl 40 first own lvl because will encourage the lvl power and the Hunt Grp or even Alone
I made the lvl 40 first own lvl because until lvl 55 will be a hard way :)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
WHY ARNT U BANNED ALREADY.

u actually are taking the piss now

Status
Not open for further replies.