Holly.exe

smoochy boys on tour

mapadale

Every time i try and get onto a server thats using 3.55 i keep getting holly.exe and the char select screen, ne one got any ideas on how to solve this.

mapadale

Ne help please as im not getting this just for one server, but getting it for all servers that are running 3.55.

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I have no idea, one day my client decided to give me an error msesage every time I closed it.
I think I was messing with some wil files. Could be to do with that...sorry I can't be more helpful.

Upvote 0

mapadale

I have no idea, one day my client decided to give me an error msesage every time I closed it.
I think I was messing with some wil files. Could be to do with that...sorry I can't be more helpful.

When it first started i re-installed the server files for the server i was playing, thinking it may have been that but to no avail.

So then i downloaded another servers client that is also using the 3.55 files and i get the same problem with there.

Upvote 0

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Ive had this problem before, its the character select screen only that is the problem because I was able to quickly click Start game and get onto the server,

Have you tried using the original euro client because it might your system.dll's that could be the problem.

Sorry but i cant remember what worked for me.

Upvote 0

mapadale

I finnaly found what the problem was.

Certain codecs that are installed cause the holly.exe client to stop responding.

Upvote 0