Holly ppl limit

smoochy boys on tour

Everard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2006
(1.question.) Somebody knows from which version of CruelDragon3G is limit to 110 ppl , their all have that limit or is there any files without it, of course without new files which cost...
(2.question.)I have problem with BugBat's: their don't come out from mother BugBatMaggot enyone had problem like this??

Need quick help :)

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
answer to question 1 is that all holley free version have a user limit of 110 people. If you buy the holey files then the user limit is removed.

And Senture what was the point of your useless post other than to spam? A mod would of seen that there was 2 post and most likely would of of closed one. If you got nothing help to say in post don't bother at all.

Upvote 0

Everard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2006
Sorry me mistake, i don't want to spam, ther appear to by an error with submiting post so i click 2 times on it.

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Adamsy said:
answer to question 1 is that all holley free version have a user limit of 110 people. If you buy the holey files then the user limit is removed.

And Senture what was the point of your useless post other than to spam? A mod would of seen that there was 2 post and most likely would of of closed one. If you got nothing help to say in post don't bother at all.
if i remotely had a clue about mir 3 i would help out by all means. there is no need to jump the gun just because i pointed out that there is no need to post the exact same thing twice in 2 sections.

Upvote 0