HolyHeroes MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
when is this server up? downloading client now, will that have the exe etc all in it? ta.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Added HolyLord, spawns in BichonProvince once every 24hours

When will your reboots will take place when server is live? Because i'm sure every time you reboot the server it spawns the boss when server back up.. Unless it's controlled by Robot.txt?

Any how good luck on it! I may give it ago :) (Proberly be a wizard due to THUNDERSTORM)..

-Ash

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Why? Thudnerstorm isn't that good against normal mobs, it just hurts them. It does added damage to Undead mobs tho. So its not that much of a big deal.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
whats needed to connect the client on first page and then just the extra patches? [and the exe once its up ofcourse] sorry nub questions just wana get on it asap when its up ;)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Jesus's server? last time he ran a server he did it purely for donations :x

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Let's not judge the GM, people change and probably also Jesus did... I'm gonna give this server a shot, either way if Jesus is just doing this for donations or not. ( Donating is always up to the player itself, u decide to donate, not the gm... )

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Why? Thudnerstorm isn't that good against normal mobs, it just hurts them. It does added damage to Undead mobs tho. So its not that much of a big deal.

Thunderstorm hit's everything in site same as FlameField.. Whats the point in FF?? I've tested ThunderStorm/FlameField on a Trainer and they both more or less do exact same damage.. Also it hit's players.. Alot of people have asked for it to be fixed but never get's done.. Proberly because shanda or w.e is same..

But ahh well all the best!

-Ash

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Will this server be using donations? And when the server goes live please post a full server advertisement with the IP address + gameshop screenshots.

Thanks,
/Czeldabolg

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Donations this time round (if any) will be sensible, will be no donation for items and or levels thats for sure

as things stand atm, there is no donation list

client link updated to 1st post

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Server will be amazing!! Hero's Files so much nicer than the old school stuff. And half the screen isnt taken up withh an ugly UI!!

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Jvvif.jpg

first problem, cant resize, any help? Like this I can't login, make a new char etc...

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
ive downloaded client and patches and exe, when i click exe it says "Exception ERangeError in module execlient.exe at 00152b09 range errror check"

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
@wumatica open Mir.ini and change FullScreen=0 to 1

@syke If you get connection closed or Range check error when launching MirClient.Exe try this:
Right click > Properties > Compatibility > Tick "Run this program in compatibility mode"

razzle could do with some starter gold! no mobs in bw seem to be giving any.

Status
Not open for further replies.