homo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
How about you get your homophobic, intolerent, no good kiester off this forum?

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
lol@ u guys defending gays, and about the black people, its completely different, u are born black .... gays are like that, a gay decides 2 kiss men a black man doesnt think o a think i might b black its well different craigy obviously understands where im comin from ... :P

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
NiGHTMaRe said:
lol@ u guys defending gays, and about the black people, its completely different, u are born black .... gays are like that, a gay decides 2 kiss men a black man doesnt think o a think i might b black its well different craigy obviously understands where im comin from ... :P

And this, my friends, is the result of millions of years of evolution, natural selection and development.

Doesnt it just make you proud to be a human.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you dnt always "choose" to be gay, people are naturally gay you know, idiot.

its the same as laughing at a black person tho, your still laughing at them for what they are, numbskull, whats even wrong with homosexual people, i dnt find anything wrong with them, your just tryin to be too alpha male and go ewww gays no ty!

buck your ideas up, sweetcheeks. ok if i was gay i could laugh at you for being straight because you 'chose' to be straight, (well on the grounds that your arguing anyway)

hopefully the mods will find you as disgusting as i do, and close the thread and warn you severely for being so discriminative

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
haha becuase people choose to be gays I can laugh at them I amuse myself for hours finding videos that involve knobs becuase its funny er em yes whatever guess i'll jump on the band wagon gays haha bruv you a pufter innit suck my ****

Status
Not open for further replies.