Horse Help

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
So ill think im good in scripting so i dont need a working script for horces but i find out that wool is diffrent to lom3 also to lom2 (ill know woool 1.96 looks from the scripts nearly like lom3 scripts) but fala and me use the 1.8 DSM files cause they run.

so what i ask for is a hint cause it looks like that there is no script in the files for horses ( without horserace )

the question is in lom3 i have on client side callhorse mounthorse hidehorse with that commands inside the client i say the server give the user the horse and let him ride it or hide it. what commands are in wool?

also in lom3 with the command callhorse i can sell a horse over a npc to a player and with killhorse i delte it so he can buy as example a higher horse.

i know its not so easy to show me the logic without showing me a script but pls its totaly enough if i get the right hint im not the one that wanna have all on a silver tablet

greetz

ameno

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
nope no idea :( the leopard script dont work cause it works with items mhh.

what i wanna have is something like:

#if
checkex gold < 10000
#act
callmon !BrownHorse1

but if its that how user ride on it or run and ride on it or run ?

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
you tame a horse using the HorseWhip

Not sure about what your asking but try:

#if
checkex gold < 10000
#act
callmon(!BrownHorse1

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i mean at lom we had the key m for horse to get on horse and off from horse how is it in woool ?

EDIT:
kk its now clear: hide a horse i dunno but
with ctrl+r on and off from horse ( ride )
with ctrl+d horse parking without riding ( run )

if u dont park ur horse (restfunction ctrl+d) the horse stays ever behind u if u run after a time it jumps to you (like in lom tao pets)

i need only one missing command to finish the script and thats a KILLHORSE command :(
there is non on the list.
with
nowdeath the horse die but also the owner *hehe
same with NOWDEATH !Brownhorse1 also with NOWDEATH(!Brownhorse1

the prob is if i have a horse and wanna buy another one i have two horses than but cant ride one of it. (that noone can buy same horse again(brownhorse) if he have one...there is no prob but how is it with horse upgrade? how i kill the first horse ? that only the next horse exist?
1st brownhorse -> 2nd Blackhorse ?

greetz Ameno and thx for the help till now :)

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
jepp ctrl or strg /its same button but pls read post number 4 i had edited it.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
kk post can be closed i have made it now in other way with txt-lists. user must relog after buy new horse and that work .mhh i see no other way but now i let it till i found something other later.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You trying to do this like mir3? First you don't want to make a shop that sells horses, dosnt work without a bug, there is no difference between a brown,black and white horse or even gold horse, Horses are used for the race who ever comes first at the end of it wins the gold horse, its nothing special not faster or anything, just fun.

Maybe if you wanted to go alot into this ( may rec highier version woool) is to get the horse, Leopard and dog thing and make it like that instead of just horses, i know leopards are faster then horses but i can't remember how fast them dog things are... There also a new mount but you need at least 1.960 to ride them.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i have a 1.960 version directly from china mhh another one like i seen here at present we work to get the client connecting and working the server is running well and work.

but u are right i have used the horse from collors only to show what kind of level someone have. so if someone is riding in front of u and have a gold horse u know ahh that one must be lvl 60.

that it dont work like a horseseller isnt truth it works well and funktionell. but only in other way. (charnamescript for checking what horse someone have for that i have make all color list brownhorse.txt and so on than i make a charcchecklist for all lists at login. than u get the horse if u had buy one. the seller self write u only on the right list and take the money)

the only prob at it is if u have as example a brownhorse and buy a white horse the player must relog 1 time so the brown horse die and the loginscript read out the name from the new list as example whitehorse. than a whitehorse disapear. and can be used)

on the higer version u can ride on a blue green or red dragon also as pet but leopards are not possible to ride they work like taopets (in version 1.8) on higher versions i think i have seen also leopard as riding pet. the interesting part of a leopard is that u can give him a own bag petbag. i had tried to give that petbag to the horses also but there u get erros sometimes u have it and sometimes u dont.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i have a 1.960 version directly from china mhh another one like i seen here at present we work to get the client connecting and working the server is running well and work.

but u are right i have used the horse from collors only to show what kind of level someone have. so if someone is riding in front of u and have a gold horse u know ahh that one must be lvl 60.

that it dont work like a horseseller isnt truth it works well and funktionell. but only in other way. (charnamescript for checking what horse someone have for that i have make all color list brownhorse.txt and so on than i make a charcchecklist for all lists at login. than u get the horse if u had buy one. the seller self write u only on the right list and take the money)

the only prob at it is if u have as example a brownhorse and buy a white horse the player must relog 1 time so the brown horse die and the loginscript read out the name from the new list as example whitehorse. than a whitehorse disapear. and can be used)

on the higer version u can ride on a blue green or red dragon also as pet but leopards are not possible to ride they work like taopets (in version 1.8) on higher versions i think i have seen also leopard as riding pet. the interesting part of a leopard is that u can give him a own bag petbag. i had tried to give that petbag to the horses also but there u get erros sometimes u have it and sometimes u dont.

You dont need to be any level to ride a horse, thats including the gold horse, you get the gold horse as a prize winning the race at the end, i see what your doing but it seems pointless as lets say, 100k for brown horse, 200k for white and 300k for black but when people notice there is not differance what so ever they will be pissed lol, But you say you can log and still have a horse without it dieing when you return then thats something, i was only able to do this with the leopard.(not the pet leopard, you can't use the leopard with the 1.8 version without a image glitch).

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
nahhh the horses also die but u get ever a new one if u login again. so it work:

u go to the horse seller. he take ur money and write u on the right list as example white horse. than u logout (HORSE DIE NOW CAUSE OF LOGIN OUT)

now the player login again there is a loginscript and inside the loginscript the script make a charonlist check. if u are on one list brownhorse as example he callmon brownhorse. if u are on whithorse list he callmon whitehorse and so on.

with leopard i have in the files from mate the small leopard (not riding) and it works well also the petbag ( u can have only 5 or 10 spaces not more after 10 it doesnt work again)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
nahhh the horses also die but u get ever a new one if u login again. so it work:

u go to the horse seller. he take ur money and write u on the right list as example white horse. than u logout (HORSE DIE NOW CAUSE OF LOGIN OUT)

now the player login again there is a loginscript and inside the loginscript the script make a charonlist check. if u are on one list brownhorse as example he callmon brownhorse. if u are on whithorse list he callmon whitehorse and so on.

with leopard i have in the files from mate the small leopard (not riding) and it works well also the petbag ( u can have only 5 or 10 spaces not more after 10 it doesnt work again)

The leopard bag gets more space + levels up with leopard grains (that what they should be if your using dsm files), you double click the grain and it will bring a window up were you put your leopard stone inside. Just if you never knew already. But keep it up am glad someone is working on woool :).