Hosting Offered

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
If any one is after a host even just to help develop server just let me know heres stats

test.JPG

test2.JPG

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
sorry for double post just so you can test me serving ive upped a server for you to try

ip: 82.39.104.2
Name: Westlife

sock.php

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Westlife >.< why that name but ok. Good way to test it just asking people to get come on and spawn loads of mobs.(If your testing for lag)
/JadeFox

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
lol i got original spawns in place so its quite high :P

I choose west life becouse thats te first music cd I saw :P

-Merlin-

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 26, 2005
any chance of it comin back up ?? for more testing or to open for beta ??

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
lol i could but its just basic files

The reason I put it up is for people to test lag ect before accepting me as a host

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
i have lol but it is going to be a while befor the files are finshed i just need everything befor it goes up.

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
JadeFox said:
Westlife >.< why that name but ok. Good way to test it just asking people to get come on and spawn loads of mobs.(If your testing for lag)
/JadeFox

why does it say "Mir2 Expert" below ur user name rofl. Terror u r no mir 2 expert and i have seen u get it wrong more times than most peeps on this forum. u r no mir2 expert ty. dnt see why u r pretendin to b a lass over a forum u av nothin to gain from it

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Was there any need for that comment Predator? Could've been done through PM. This is two threads now I've seen you go off-topic on, to have a dig at JadeFox, which is totally unneeded, and something that shouldn't be spamming up these forums.

ON-TOPIC : I remember back in the day when MutantIX was going to host a server with...Slanesh it might have been? I remember him hosting a few servers, he is a good host and no lag ^_^

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Shard said:
Was there any need for that comment Predator? Could've been done through PM. This is two threads now I've seen you go off-topic on, to have a dig at JadeFox, which is totally unneeded, and something that shouldn't be spamming up these forums.

ON-TOPIC : I remember back in the day when MutantIX was going to host a server with...Slanesh it might have been? I remember him hosting a few servers, he is a good host and no lag ^_^

in the other post it was more of a warning, and i was asking her/him(what ever suits urself best Terror :) ) a question and forgot to put the ontopic bit in.

Topic: wat connection are u on looks like only 1 meg? (not sure im dumb) but u wont be able to handle many players

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
Predator said:
why does it say "Mir2 Expert" below ur user name rofl. Terror u r no mir 2 expert and i have seen u get it wrong more times than most peeps on this forum. u r no mir2 expert ty. dnt see why u r pretendin to b a lass over a forum u av nothin to gain from it

lol u have a point he is not a mir 2 expert at all lol.
And if that is Terror why the hell is that sad mofo a Mod for.
Terror been banned like loads of times am i correct.

Oh and i need the hosting u offerd plz add me to msn :).

[email protected]

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Ahh, forgot, that's alright then. Did you also forget to put the ontopic bit in on the previous post in this thread?

Also download means nothing when hosting a server. Upload is what matters, and it seems MutantIX has a better than average upload speed of around 400kb/s.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Shard said:
Ahh, forgot, that's alright then. Did you also forget to put the ontopic bit in on the previous post in this thread?

Also download means nothing when hosting a server. Upload is what matters, and it seems MutantIX has a better than average upload speed of around 400kb/s.

lol I was downloading at the time im actually on 4mb ill do another screeny when not downloading of my connection (havent posted for while cos I been christmas shopping :P