How Good Was We-own???

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
right im starting to build an exact replica of we-own mir2 server cos it was so successfull and ppl enjoyed playing on it now what im asking is if ppl will play on it if its built there's will be a few changes on the server but mainly the same now what im asking if ppl are willing to play can u help me a bit on these few things :

land of giants map
mon file with all oma's in it
an idea of what the exp was x10? x20?? ect

if you have the monfile with oma's or the land of giants map can u either send em to either msn or leave link below

if you are willing to help plz add [email protected] or [email protected]

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Moved to UpComming servers, although I don't think Goof and the gang will be too happy taht your making this, if they say stop, then im afraid i wont let you advertise or anything.

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
Sounds like a good idea m8, Im glad someones finally trying to put weown bak up, as it was a really popular and good server..

/King

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Mate, no offence but we closed WeOwn down for good. We don't want people making replicas, especially exact replicas, and especially without our permission. If we wanted to bring WeOwn back, we would, but we see the future of Mir as EI, so we're staying there for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.