How to correctly use the purchased account (dead account)

smoochy boys on tour

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020

1,Check whether the seller has provided the registered name of the account, detailed birthday, gender, two passwords, and account password.:p

2,Prepare two clients, MIR2 and MIR3. In MIR2, the account should be logged in at least once within two months, otherwise the account will enter a dormant state and cannot be entered. In MIR3, the account should be logged in at least once within three months. Otherwise, it will also enter the sleep state. The sleep states of MIR2 and MIR3 are independent of each other.

3,If you are in China, Vietnam, North Korea and other countries, you "may" need the help of a VPN. After testing, the game server connection delay in Europe is very small.

4,To bind the OTP verification code (Google one-time verification password, which consists of a string code), you only need to download a converter on the mobile APP or on the computer. It is the final password of the account, even if others know you If you don’t know your account otp password, you will not be able to enter the game. This is the safest way to protect the game.OTP is common between MIR2 and MIR3. You will not be able to play MIR3 without binding OTP.

5,After entering the game, contact your friends to help you upgrade. MIR has been running for 23 years. Upgrading is no longer easy, but if you are willing to cut skeletons to upgrade, your upgrade speed will be super slow.

6,How to recharge PC or buy gold coins? Contact your Korean friends and ask them to help you purchase it. This may incur some handling fees.

7,Gold price in zone 0 server (Blood Dragon) 35CNY=10,000,000 53CNY=10000PC

Gold price in zone 5 server (Blue Dragon) 30CNY=10,000,000 56CNY=10000PC

Currently, only the above two servers among the 10 servers are active. Unfortunately, the other servers are occupied by automated scripts. There is no market and no live people.

8,If you purchase an account from me, you need to make an appointment one week in advance. The account is $10 each, and the account password cannot be customized.

Q : What can I do to protect my account?

A : You can maintain a consumption within three months, such as spending one dollar per month to buy BUFF or some items. Do not buy black gold coins, it is illegal. 请注意自己的行为和素质, do not use cheating programs, and be as friendly as possible with Korean players. relationship, they are your friends

:):):):):)Finally, I wish everyone a happy life in MIR

Reactions: Tai and 1PKRyan