HTID 2.3 - Hardcore Till I Die - Fast Leveling Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alii

Welcome to HTID 2.3 - The fast leveling server.

Our website: http://www.coderedweb.2ya.com/

We've been open for a couple of days and we're currently in BETA.

Current GMs: Jam, GMSteve and Kira

Name - HTID Dm2
ExpRate - Medium
Features - Custom StarterKit
- Custom Home Zone
- Custom PetParking
- Custom PetLeveling
- Custom Caves
- Lots of new Mobs
- New Items/Armours/Weaps
- Recent Added Quest
- Lots Of Level Caves
- Rebirth System
- Rebirth Caves
- Rebirth Pets
- Special Repair

Exe: http://files.filefront.com/EXErar/;8491349;/filein

Get the data all from the website.
Full client soon!

Last edited:

GdfSniper

Repentant
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
i thought id just give it a try since its been wiped and green killed mobs in bdd in like 2 seconds lol and red made them a 1hit.

maybe needs to wipe again cause those taos got an early boost lol.

Last edited:

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Won't be long untill the server has been wiped once again, theres no point in making a server if you cant do the very basics, this server... has skipped thsoe basics as easy as making an orbing limit.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Well yeah what do you expect, Everyone gets told the reboots will last 2 mins - 10 at most and the server ends up staying off for about 2 hours.

Sounds like the server is a bit disappointing... how many wipes has it had?

About 3 i think in the space of like what, 2 weeks?

GdfSniper

Repentant
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
its actually a really good effort for a first time server, however the host doesn't seem to be fully thinking things through.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Well yeah what do you expect, Everyone gets told the reboots will last 2 mins - 10 at most and the server ends up staying off for about 2 hours.

maybe u should go back 2 watchin your cartoons because i didnt hear any1 say the reboot will be 2-10mins at all nor did he say a quick reboot he just said the server is gettin a reboot because the tao poison is 2 strong

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Lol reboots should take 2 seconds never mind 2mins. It should take 2seconds -2minutes max.

Reboots are only to reboot the gates NOT to keep down to update. You should prepare your reboot before hand not update while server is down imo.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
maybe u should go back 2 watchin your cartoons because i didnt hear any1 say the reboot will be 2-10mins at all nor did he say a quick reboot he just said the server is gettin a reboot because the tao poison is 2 strong

Wow what an idiot, iv'e heard of GM's saying a reboot will last 2 minutes, when the server has stayed down for alot longer, im telling you what i saw you rand.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Lol reboots should take 2 seconds never mind 2mins. It should take 2seconds -2minutes max.

Reboots are only to reboot the gates NOT to keep down to update. You should prepare your reboot before hand not update while server is down imo.

n leave taos to lvl away while other classes struggle? think about it

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Wow what an idiot, iv'e heard of GM's saying a reboot will last 2 minutes, when the server has stayed down for alot longer, im telling you what i saw you rand.

did he say that tho so maybe your the idiot n stop flamin me n go watch pocoyo something my 10month old daughter watches

Status
Not open for further replies.