Htid

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
according to lethal in game, there's not going to be a wipe....thats what gm told him....

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
dude orbs got to be a high rate orb always r on every server so if u want them to be low just make them drop even more rarely and put gems in gems should be like 50% chance no point dropin the % on orbs because they r ment to work nearly all the time if u know what i mean? like 1 orb every 3 bosses and like 1-2 gems a boss and i gotta say this is 1 the best servers out atm lol and its still in beta i do admit the lvlin is fast but its not uber fast i seen a server where ppl been 500 in 2 days lol thats uber and stupid lol if u aint got any kit or quests 4 them any ways i'd love to have quests on this server aswell like u got to be a certain lvl to do it like 90-100 4 hero para or pro then like 180-200 4 godpara but quests aint have to be about gotta kill so and so its about time aswell well few lil ideas there :) got tons more if u wanna ask me lol

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Master npc SHOULDN'T be in these files. TD has said many times, there is bugs in the script, as it isnt a real master/slave npc Script. there ISNT one for mir. (except hero files??) Also it is linked in with peoples chars getting stuck ingame, and requiring reboot to kick them off server. As for quests. ALL RPG games i played have quests. They give people time off leveling, and are fun. So i dunno why u crossed it off :(, dont love u no more

already told gm other day, think hes gonna take it out,

VirUs

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Host been having some internet problems >.<. Server will be back up in about 10 minutes, Sorry for downtime.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
This is perfetic. Basically
Team you suck. About 5-10 people have posted nearly all same things, and they keep posting them. Then all you can say is
"Hosts got internet problems"...... Common, there isnt a limit of 10 words per post. Maybe you could add
"we are sorting orbs out, however....." IT DOESNT TAKE LONG!!

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
dude calm down they gotta think about the orbs and that at least ppl get to go back on the server 4 now really ppl give ideas that will take a while to think about and in the mean time ppl want to play so can ya chill 4 a while m8? cant expect ppl to do every thin at once

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
alrite its Jam/Whizkid ,,, soz if server bin down i was up all night trying to get
Mobs in All Caves n it seemed to work :D
,, rite wat iv got in mind is makin rebirth higher ,, delevel evryone to
125 and take all items and magic , becuase nuffin in this game is rare
wen it was surposed to be .... neways am off in game seeya l8er

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
I dont need to calm down, im calm. Im just saying, they could atleast update us. Its one thing nearly all servers dont do. Which leads to bad player GM communications. If they dont give us decent updates, how are we supposed to know WTF is happening? Heres what they need to say

WRITING FRAME FOR YOU!
Exp is/isnt be changed, as we think it is/isnt needed. We have/havn't decided to change rebirth level. As for orbs, we will/will not belowering the drop rates, and we will/will not be lowering the success rate. For the thing about master NPC, we will/will not be removing it. As many of you still are unsure, we will/will not be wiping after BETA. On the line of quests, we may/wont/are be adding quests. And as boothy pointed out, the host is having internet problems and it will be sorted shortly.

That took me 4 mins, includig the italics, and word colouring. Its simple,. yet it tells people what is happening...

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I justdont think they are listening to our comments.

Quoted for truth,
I've noticed it's rarely taken in by the staff..

Oh and i'll update you with that writing frame :D

Exp has been changed, as we think it is needed. We have decided to change rebirth level to 300. As for orbs, we will belowering the drop rates, and we will be lowering the success rate. For the thing about master NPC, we will/will not be removing it. As many of you still are unsure, we will be wiping after BETA. On the line of quests, we may/wont/are be adding quests. And as boothy pointed out, the host is having internet problems and it will be sorted shortly.

The last one im not too sure on. That was to give you an update, since the gms wont type it.

Hope that helps folks.

/Much Love ^^

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
gms just doing what he wants to do atm not what 99% of the server wants

If i remember rightly theres only two characters that want this wipe :-

WaKKu - Colonel (Recently Joined is a low level. Explains his crying)

And someone else, i think there a low level too. not 1oo% sure though.

So your post is near enough 1oo% accurate.

And im quoting

"I Don't Care If You Leave The Server". (There was more but that's the main part i remember) That was said a while back by the host.

He wants it his way, which is fair call due to it's his server, but you should still listen to the peoples demands.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
The last thing i wanted was a wipe i only started yesterday put a lot of effort into my char & now its gone!

This is for those who wanted the wipe... :punch:

Status
Not open for further replies.