[2.3] Hum4.wil

Join Discord

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
any idea what i need to do to get hum4 files added to db?

2.3 server sql sql2005 im using

i get the image number perfect, but for some reason i cant get the shape number. (For Armours btw)
and also for hum2 and hum3 please if any1 knows

its driving me around the bend and back again lol

Thanks
Goldie

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
dont know how to set up a graphics folder atm im just replacing images i dont like :(

---------- Post added 26-08-2011 at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 31-07-2011 at 01:06 AM ----------

can some1 explain to me how i use graphics folder for items please.

Upvote 0

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
can add new items in with old kits in, just make sure that they are sperated out the same amount of nulls per different weapon/armour etc.

so for example if in hum.wil (example) in order it is titianarmour then mir armour there is a gap between them filled with nulls count them then go to the end on hum.wil add your new arm/wep but make sure the gap filled with nulls are same so they sperate out the same etc. then just find out the number of the last item in the .wil file e.g. mirarmour is say (145) cant remember just say it is, then your new armour will be 146 etc. make sure the gap is right or the arm/wep will come out funny so bak the wil file up first.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Graphics folder really is the easiest way to add weapons/armours.

With 2.3 files I think the shapes start at like...56? give or take. So make a will, put an armour in it and call it 56.wil

Upvote 0

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
i just copy pasted one of the wil/wix file renamed it as a different number null'd it all and replaced it with something else
Oh and i put it in graphics folder Graphics>Human, was for armours :)
no offence but i dont have a clue what any1 has explained on here lol

i still dont know how to create a wil from scratch but ill do it the way i know now.

thanks tho :)

Upvote 0