Humorous Video

Join Discord

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Hey,

This is my first post in absolutely ages, I've been too busy with my bloody exams =p. Thought you guys might appreciate this.

It was my last day at school ever yesterday, and some members of my year decided to play an ingenious prank on their form tutor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a68q-GqeP10

Yes it may be a little childish, but it was damn funny!

/Miles

P.S. Remember when replying I can ban you at the touch of a button, so don't post anything ridiculous.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why do you have a hole under your class room?

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
That's a very good question. I'm guessing it's some kind of cellar which is usually locked, but they brought in a spanner and opened it up.

Btw it isn't my class room, that's in a different part of the school.

/Miles

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hehe cool :P If we did that in our old school we would have gotten raped by the teachers, hah.

In 6th Form now though, can get away with anything :P

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Haha, class! And i love that you have a basement in your form room, that's ace!

Best thing our leavers have ever done is steal all the teachers car parking spaces, nothing compared to this. The last day for me myself tommorow.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
the hole is there for when the tutor ties them up in the hole for being bad boys haha

You couldn't sound more gay..

LOL at the video, wish we could do that, my form room is a science room, so it has gas taps connected to the walls n shit, so no chance =/

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
You couldn't sound more gay..

LOL at the video, wish we could do that, my form room is a science room, so it has gas taps connected to the walls n shit, so no chance =/

That wasn't his intention at all.... :dunce:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
7Q, your in year 7?
And how long have these exams been going Mister Miles? I seem to hear that excuse every year in the Admin section ;).

Pretty cool though, at least the teachers had a laugh with it.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Pft, since my school regards itself as better than everyone else, we don't use the 'normal' class names. 7th year is the final year, i.e. year 13 (I think, lol).

The great thing about my school is that the majority of the teachers are great, and don't mind things like this.

I can't help it that I have to do exams when I'm 16,17 and 18 Trampy, lol. They'll be finally over on the 20th June though!

Glad you guys liked it.

/Miles

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Pft, since my school regards itself as better than everyone else, we don't use the 'normal' class names. 7th year is the final year, i.e. year 13 (I think, lol).

The great thing about my school is that the majority of the teachers are great, and don't mind things like this.

I can't help it that I have to do exams when I'm 16,17 and 18 Trampy, lol. They'll be finally over on the 20th June though!

Glad you guys liked it.

/Miles

Heh, exact date of my last exam as well. Can't wait until their over now. Fed up already and i've only had 3, 11 more to go!