Hello
and I have the following problem:
In the table HumPLus some characters leave me with this date format:
2016-01-08 11:49:30
Year-day-Month
and other
2016-08-01 11:49:30
Year-month-day

I understand that the good is the second.
But that makes me such cona some characters ?? is that when it passes the 12th no longer works for them that table.
I tried to change it manually. but once out of the game is relocates so.

Hola
tengo e siguiente problema:
En la tabla HumPLus algunos personajes me salen con este formato de fecha:
2016-01-08 11:49:30
Año-dia-mes
y otros
2016-08-01 11:49:30
año-mes-dia
entiendo que el bueno es el segundo.
Pero por que me hace esos cona algunos personajes??es que cuando pasa del dia 12 ya no les funciona esa tabla.
hE probado de cambiarlo manualmente. pero una vez salen del juego se vuelve a poner asi.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I am asuming files are sting3g. Cant see Humplus, but Micks VIP script will set the VIP in database, 2 server I know did it, without majorly bugging out... The month is correct everything else. Ofc my Humplus had the VIP ardy put in for me, and I seen what was needed for it to remember.

Ok and either use the script or figure out when the VIP is supposed to run out. I only had 1 date in mine. Rebirths manually have the player exit the game completely, then change it.. not sure how to set it to 1 rebirth, like 6th on mine. Get me ingame and ill pm gm and tell ya lol... ill help with that no expectations....

Been a bit anxious about seeing this server come back up, or up. I will make the HL

Upvote 0