I can host any need a good host fast Upload

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Nighthawk

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 4, 2004
Any need hosting i can host the server 24/7 have a computer i dont now what i shall use it and i live in sweden whe havae the fastest internet connection private i have 10mb down 10mb Up and it is no modem it is Fiber Connection lan pm me if you are intressed

my isp

Broadbandsbolaget Sweden
10mbit/Up 10mbit/Down Fullduplex Fiber connection

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Like a fair few people he might just come on too look and not spam or he could be untrustworthy, maybe urbanfox will post some net testing sites to prove his connection etc..

anto135

doaky said:
they still could be trust worthy
Yeah just look at doaky, oh wait that might not be a good idea :P.
Anyway i for one dont trust someone untill i know them or someone else who is trustworthy tells me there trustworthy.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
how can they b untrustworthy ? n if they were wud it mattr? if your uploadin 2 release it anyway, what difference wud it make if they stole it ... :S

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol, i think that cuz he lives in sweeden, people who play from uk, most people who wud play, would lag :P

happened when someone hosted a mohaa server they had sumin like 10mb up and down, and i had a real high ping on it and lagged :\

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
DeathWish said:
lol, i think that cuz he lives in sweeden, people who play from uk, most people who wud play, would lag :P

happened when someone hosted a mohaa server they had sumin like 10mb up and down, and i had a real high ping on it and lagged :\

No one lagged when I hosted AO unless it was client connection, Sweden wouldn't be that bad.

FPS information is much more fast paced then an MMORPG type like LoM

EDIT

http://www.adslguide.org/tools/speedtest.asp

and moved

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Slaya said:
I don't trust people with low-post counts or who haven't hosted mir servers publicly on LOMCN before.
Post count got fk all to do with it.... u have lowish post count ;)

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Tbh this forum is all about helping the community, if it was a true community post count wouldn't matter and imo it should jus be removed and all move on and help each other. Agree? no? ok :(

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
~Webby~ said:
Tbh this forum is all about helping the community, if it was a true community post count wouldn't matter and imo it should jus be removed and all move on and help each other. Agree? no? ok :(

Agreed :mwhehe:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
~Webby~ said:

I think it is more of a sign that you are active and help the community, and spammers are pretty much known so I guess they don't interfere with the 'idea' of it all if you get what I am saying.

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
Could u give us the rest of specs of ur comp plz?

only told us internet connection O_o

ty

/blizzard

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
urbanfox said:
I think it is more of a sign that you are active and help the community, and spammers are pretty much known so I guess they don't interfere with the 'idea' of it all if you get what I am saying.

Would make more sense if there was no post counts, this way ppl would be posting to help each other rather than postin to boost their count. This would benefit every1, reduce spamm and encourage releases. You would earn your "rep" from the amount of stuff ppl remeber you have released, or ppl you have helped, instead of lookin @ their count size, wen they prolly aint releasd nefin. Thats where the word community is all wrong. This forum seems 2 revolve around counts which i think is wrong =/
i have been registerd a while now, i only use the forum 2 help or b hlpd = low count.