I can't login in any think

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
I cant log in to msn or hotmail (cant read my E-mails) can any one help me it happed to me when a some one sent me a link to a a site it sad is this u or some think like that when i click it msn went down and now i cant login to any think >.< on mt msn hlep it says some think a bout key ports proxy settings or firwall if that helps

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
this it wat happens when i try and login to hotmail.com it says Alert ( the connection was refused when attempting to contact loginnet.passport.com)

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
lol useing norton of ne sort? iv had this problem b4 not so bad tho i was able to get on web pages just not sertain 1`s and not able to check my e-mails if so u have norton or any anti virus software i sugest u reinstall it or thurrelly check thru it to see if u have the things u cant connect to on ur allowed list (may not show up best to reinstall) g/l sorry if this doesnt help just seemed a bit like a prob i had and solved b4 ;)

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Symantec (Norton) was a knack for fudging up your internet settings... Was doing the exact opposite to me, and starting loading MSN and hotmail pages randomly... I ended up completely uninstalling the default version of MSN from my system, as well as disabling IE...

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
i have AD-Aware and it cant find any think on my pc >.< i got Norton but when i tryed to install it keep sayinf files missing >.<