i need some serouis help here

Join Discord

hackenslash2520

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
i spend the last half hour looking for some help on adding npcs and new mobs to my sever with no luck and i cant seem to find anyone haviong the problem with the disseapring mobs and gaurds any help plzzzzzzzzzzzz i'm on my knees begging here............

hackenslash2520

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
at work at the mo........hehehehehehe.............could u post the msges on ere plz

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
np, well to add the npcs u need to put it in merchant and market_Def so say u want the npc in bw, the map num iz 0 so u would put the script name as blahblah-0.txt put this in market_def, go to merchant folder and basically copy wht it says so put file name 'blahblah 0 <cords u want it> name and skin. thats how you put the npcs in, so what u need elp wit the mon?

hackenslash2520

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
just how do i add new mobs in like monkeys for exaple coz i got the files too see em but dont know how to add em

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
ok firstly name, put tht in , race and raceimg u can copy of other mobs, i.e u want it 2 attack like wt just copy tht or para , copy mags, the appr iz the skin of the mob, so for this you go to ure mob.wil's say the monkey is in mon2.wil , go into that file and count along mobs say its number 5, take 1 from both so it will b 14 (1 from 5 and 1 from 2) put that in the appr level is the level to repel etc, undead 1 iz so it can b tu'd and 0 iz not cooleye is if i can be seen thru clear ring, 100% , 50 % 25% chance.. and the rest is pretty simple, hope it helps

hackenslash2520

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
yer sounds sweet thx........i'll try it...........one last thing.......the dissapearing mobs....and gaurds....can u shed any light on dat coz its p******g me off ( soz for swearing) bad style coz i have to keep rebooting server..........thats the only thing left dats bugging me like crazy

hackenslash2520

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
neither.....the mob just dissapears......doesnt come back at all.......some npc vanish but mainly mobs and gaurds and i cant seem to get the gaurds with stick and balde thingy only the archer onez

hackenslash2520

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
o ok hun nps.................. ( soz for calling u hun if ur a guy hehe) thx for the help thou greattly apreciated

Shadowninja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2004
9snpc1 0 326 261 NoticeBoard 0 0 0
9snpc1 0 326 261 NoticeBoard 0 43 0

9snpc1 = File name - Must match in Merchant (when putting into Market_Def)
0 = Map (BichonWall in this case)
326 = Map cordinate: X
261 = Map cordinate: Y
NoticeBoard = NPC's Name
0 = ? - Always '0'
0 = Character looks (NPC looks)
0 = Hide NPC when SabukWall is in sequence (1 = Value for this)

And abotu the Npcs i had it but i ended up restarting my server because of it.