I want to make an old school EI server

Join Discord

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Hey.

I miss the old school Mir3 with the original EI maps (not the cheap, cut down maps you get in 3G) I miss Mir3 when Woomatemple used to look like it did in Mir2, instead of just looking exactly the same as Prajnatemple. Other things like idle sounds for mobs. They're all missing the the newest Mir3 clients....

Anyway, Id'e like to make my own server (for personal use + friends to play on) So my question is: Whats the best files to use for my purpose and which client?

I've downloaded Kaori's EI client. I'm guessing that will be the most up to date client I can use, but what about server files? 2.9? I'll also need a guide to setting it up.

Cheers :)

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
I thought as much. Was wondering if there was a newer set of files I could use, with the older client

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

for the record... is there any servers running today that run the old maps? I was going to try Olymp, but the website doesn't seem to exsist anymore.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I thought as much. Was wondering if there was a newer set of files I could use, with the older client

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

for the record... is there any servers running today that run the old maps? I was going to try Olymp, but the website doesn't seem to exsist anymore.
]]

im sure with a little bit of work u could have a 3.55 holley server with the EI maps.