[ideas] Server Editer...

smoochy boys on tour

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
[ Sorry for spelling mistake, was pretty late. Editor* ]

I've been pretty bored with some projects I'm working on.

Either they've frustrated me greatly or they've just sucked, even though they're as clean as coke...

Anyways. I thought I might do something for the Legend of Mir Development community.

So I come up with the idea of making a server launcher and editor.

I'm thinking either C/C++ or Python (I'll let you decide in that).
NOTE: C/C++ would be much easier for me to work with, and would be a generally faster application.

So yeah, post any crap you want in this application (Aslong as it wil benefit users in some way...)

/Tyuchi

Last edited:

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
One for DM2 Where u can see all items and stuff something easy to use and you can edit ur drops as well .

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
NOTE: It'll probably be open-source.

Would do good for wannabe programmers. Plus you will be able to play around with the codes.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
this is would be an awsome program if it got finished what would be cool if you could do it all in 1program heres my idea's

1. Have a list of thing's you can do. like a box down side saying Items.Mobs/magic/npc etc etc
2. Have a box with all the Items list. then have a Char (char screen like ingame) then like a shaded box showing ie all the Ring's n wep's like where they are normally on you char screen
3. same with mob's and magic have a shaded box pop up with all the monsters and there number's so poeple have have to write them all down
4.NPC Creator have a clear txt pad (Like notpad) with a list of all the DM2 command's down side so you can select and it will it add it
5.and same with coding n crap. with the list's down side and a help box telling you what todo and showing you if you need the help.

well this is what id like to see
may add more

/ancient

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
this is would be an awsome program if it got finished what would be cool if you could do it all in 1program heres my idea's

1. Have a list of thing's you can do. like a box down side saying Items.Mobs/magic/npc etc etc
2. Have a box with all the Items list. then have a Char (char screen like ingame) then like a shaded box showing ie all the Ring's n wep's like where they are normally on you char screen
3. same with mob's and magic have a shaded box pop up with all the monsters and there number's so poeple have have to write them all down
4.NPC Creator have a clear txt pad (Like notpad) with a list of all the DM2 command's down side so you can select and it will it add it
5.and same with coding n crap. with the list's down side and a help box telling you what todo and showing you if you need the help.

well this is what id like to see
may add more

/ancient

most of them stuff above would be great plus i like the dm2 npc command bit i think it be great.