If anyone wants to play...

Join Discord

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Or if you want to transfer to play with others, I'm in a guild with some of the members here (Shard, Jicaa and others) on Dragonblight.

It's a really great guild and we're gearing up to raid naxx 25 man. I've just finishined designing their website at http://www.shadowsofoblivion.co.uk. The guild master isn't a member here but he's a really great guy, we even have a female type and an irishman.

WoW is all about the people you play with, if you fancy joining or transfering to us then you're more than welcome and we'll help you along the way.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Or if you want to transfer to play with others, I'm in a guild with some of the members here (Shard, Jicaa and others) on Dragonblight.

It's a really great guild and we're gearing up to raid naxx 25 man. I've just finishined designing their website at http://www.shadowsofoblivion.co.uk. The guild master isn't a member here but he's a really great guy, we even have a female type and an irishman.

WoW is all about the people you play with, if you fancy joining or transfering to us then you're more than welcome and we'll help you along the way.
i was thinkin about coming and trying WoW but pc wont play the test server.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

seeing as all ma m8's quit LS realm i wouldnt mind transferring my l33t Prot Pally but the problem is the gay 15 quid fee , so i gotta wait another month so my mum doesnt ***** slap me for using up alot of money :'(

p.s since when was shard playing ur realm :O

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I have an account with x3 exp for the next 90 days if someone wants to use it they can, but to get x3 exp you have to be leveling with me.

So if anyone does want to play let me know, the account is still a trial account at the mo but I think I might upgrade to a standard account meaning you'll get 30 days of game time, if I find someone decent to level with.

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
seeing as all ma m8's quit LS realm i wouldnt mind transferring my l33t Prot Pally but the problem is the gay 15 quid fee , so i gotta wait another month so my mum doesnt ***** slap me for using up alot of money :'(

p.s since when was shard playing ur realm :O

el oh el @ 1337.... i could own you on my pally ;] lol also looks like a nice guild.. shame they only need holy and retribution palla's :P oh yeh and horde.... lal xD

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
el oh el @ 1337.... i could own you on my pally ;] lol also looks like a nice guild.. shame they only need holy and retribution palla's :P oh yeh and horde.... lal xD

Ret > Prot for PvP

Prot > Ret for lvling ^_^

so its all cool :D

Last edited:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
I'd say prot are better than ret in pvp xD

@demonx; are you planning on playing Ret endgame? I compiled a little guide for my guild's Retribution Paladins to go by if you'd like to see it.

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

@demonx; are you planning on playing Ret endgame? I compiled a little guide for my guild's Retribution Paladins to go by if you'd like to see it.

i just noticed that today actually, while raping some DK's in Wintergrasp

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England

i was thinking prot/ret depending what my guild needs when i hit 80 and the fact ive quit cause im looking for another game with some semi decent pvp :]] lol

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
when my sub ran out lol and why? :P... oh and which account?.... you have a "80 1337 prot pala" why would you need my account? ;]

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
when my sub ran out lol and why? :P... oh and which account?.... you have a "80 1337 prot pala" why would you need my account? ;]

some guys want all my fame ... tut tut ^^

I love how he claims to be a pro prot pally, yet my OFFSPEC prot gear is better than his mainspec. Ftw.

oii ! im awfully sorry that im not a WoW addict like you lot lol , and that i dont go heroics 5 times a day ¬¬

p.s i did my 1st 25 man to OS today ^^ got me a nice 22 slot bag

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I'm deeply upset that so many mmorpgers who seemingly have experience in the mmo world are playing Alliance.

Man, if any real players want to play then reroll horde and join us.

Been playing mmorpgs near 8 years now, this forum must be ticking some new generations.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i was thinking of rolling horde but dunno what server cause some girl called Sadie i played WAR with wanted me to roll horde on her server ... also the fact i cba to pay atm comes into it lol

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
I'm deeply upset that so many mmorpgers who seemingly have experience in the mmo world are playing Alliance.

Man, if any real players want to play then reroll horde and join us.

Been playing mmorpgs near 8 years now, this forum must be ticking some new generations.

1 day before you posted this thread i made a female troll DK on a populated (stormreaver) server for pvp purposes :)

atm i come 1st in evey WG i go to :)

p.s plus items go for absolutely stupid prices i.e a stack of runecloth goes for 10+ gold :D

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Someone should make a dk on Chamber of Aspects to level with my resto Druid. Instanced 54 to 58 in Ramparts so I'm now ready to start questing OL.
x