If you could start an online business

smoochy boys on tour

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
If you could start an online business what would it be?

I am looking for a new project to invest in if any of you have a nice idea.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Online business is a top market... Cant see people sharing their ideas over a Mir2 forum....

You need creativity, common sense and brains. Go look for a niche in the market, something you'd take to if you was a customer.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
give us more info.like if you have time or not to stay all day in pc

if you have time i suggest you a site wich pay your for click ,if you invest with the time you will get more than u invested

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So we should give him our ideas so he can run off with them and make more money for himself?

You heard the man.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
give us more info.like if you have time or not to stay all day in pc

if you have time i suggest you a site wich pay your for click ,if you invest with the time you will get more than u invested

What you say is not a project, is crap.

I'm working on a few sites for me. Nothing big but I think they will be OK and I'll earn some money from it.

In a future I'd like get into something related with biotechnology or nanotechnology.

You have to think into something that people needs or into something that they will need/want as soon as they see it. Nobody wanted Facebook until they saw Facebook. Jobs said something like this: "people don't know what they want until I show them my product". I know, it's not easy to make something or invest into something that will give you money but you have to think by yourself. If I have a good idea I won't give it away.

Check this site: http://www.foundersfund.com/

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I run an online advertisement network. I've brought it well into the millions $ range, and I'm looking to start some new joint venture projects.

The reason I even posted to begin with is because there's a lot of creative people on here and I'm looking for passionate entrepreneurs. I am a great business partner who can fund, as well as help create whatever it may be. To think I would have these contacts already is just pure ignorance.

I am not asking for anyone to give me their ideas, if you have an idea you can say so here and maybe we can get in touch.

Now instead of going off topic with negativity, and creating a scenario where I only have to defend myself. How about we stick to that old saying, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Fair enough?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I run an online advertisement network. I've brought it well into the millions $ range, and I'm looking to start some new joint venture projects.

The reason I even posted to begin with is because there's a lot of creative people on here and I'm looking for passionate entrepreneurs. I am a great business partner who can fund, as well as help create whatever it may be. To think I would have these contacts already is just pure ignorance.

I am not asking for anyone to give me their ideas, if you have an idea you can say so here and maybe we can get in touch.

Now instead of going off topic with negativity, and creating a scenario where I only have to defend myself. How about we stick to that old saying, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Fair enough?

You need some sense of humor. Life is not only for business.

You're american. There are a lot of entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley looking for partners and investors.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Now if you explained that in the openin post none of this would of been said, but if I was in your position, I'd want people to be askin questions not someone who just goes along.

I never meant it as an ignorant remark, it was refering to someone who has big bucks have the means of making even bigger bucks, Money = Money.

I've always thought selling life insurance is a lucrative business, also signing unsigned artists on social networking sites, there's some good people out there with the fans already in place.

There's always something someone needs.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I agree I should of explained more. I forgot how brutal forums can be, it's been awhile. I am not around silicone valley I am based in New York.

Heres my website: http://www.cpapath.com

Feel free to contact me if any of you have any cool ideas. I am an honest guy who would love to get some projects going.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Create your own online game me and shang will code it :P in javascript / c :P hahaha you fund the graphics

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
I'm looking for a partner in an online idea that I'v had for a while. Iv searched high and low and this idea may be basic, but its a basic idea which no other person has started. I have no experience in building websites, application - Nothing, this is why I need a person who has existing knowledge so that we can get it up and running asap to see how it goes.

The only problem, which in the end may not turn out to be a problem but a beneficial situation, would be our distance from each other. I live Leeds, England. You live NewYork, America....

There would also need to be singed documents w/e to say that neither can sell or what ever without the other parties acceptance.

I'll be intouch later, nick. After I finish work, thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Nick, maybe you could PM me your email address, thanks.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I agree I should of explained more. I forgot how brutal forums can be, it's been awhile. I am not around silicone valley I am based in New York.

Heres my website: http://www.cpapath.com

Feel free to contact me if any of you have any cool ideas. I am an honest guy who would love to get some projects going.

You should change the WordPress favicon on your website.

That'll be $50. PayPal: [email protected]