Join Discord

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
You only get a million, Not 10 lol
Word, was just thinking that, ha.

£1 million isnt alot, many people have that much these days, and it easily goes on just 1 5 bedroom house or a car/business.

I'd invest in my own business - hopefully get my money to work for me. Making more...

/Gand

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
a mansion in Gold Coast, Brisbane or Sunshine Coast, some surf boards and my own gym :P

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
First thing i'd buy is a nice house for my parents and small-ish one for myself and some mates.

Then i'd go crazy with the rest.

Only live once :)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Stick 900k in the bank live on interest, with the other 100k, go on a shopping spree for myself and then party hard and buzz.

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
Buy myself a medium size house (because seriously, who needs a big one?) Then be really sparing with the rest of the money and live off te interest as much as possiable :)

TheLegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2008
hmmm you look like my cousin. who's surname is wonders :wtf:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Distribute it evenly to friends/family (I'm nice like that)

with my small share I'd move to be with my girl, easily pleased <3

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Word, was just thinking that, ha.

£1 million isnt alot, many people have that much these days, and it easily goes on just 1 5 bedroom house or a car/business.

I'd invest in my own business - hopefully get my money to work for me. Making more...

/Gand

Yeah, so many cars cost a million pounds don't they.

Alecs said:
a mansion in Gold Coast, Brisbane or Sunshine Coast, some surf boards and my own gym

good call

TheLegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2008
611.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwK9Lbfx5Q

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I'd buy a wife from thailand to do my bidding.... sayin that my ex was half thai an she was good with ping pong balls, quite entertaining.... yeh thai slave sounds like a plan

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I'd buy a wife from tailand to do my bidding.... sayin that my ex was half tai an she was good with ping pong balls, quite entertaining.... yeh tai slave sounds like a plan

Tai slave? lmao i think not!

The spelling you're looking for is Thai :P

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
And have it sat on your drive, as you are unable to drive it in the UK.

Cars over a certain BHP are not allowed to be driven on UK roads, especially a fully modded import straight from Japan.

Your best bet is buying a standard un modded R34 and mod it yourself, that way you get around the UK restrictions.

this is true but i think you will find that Japans rules with BHP and restrictors are tighters than ours. You can buy a motorbike in the UK that can do 180-200mph and get it insured with no rectriction. In japan (i can't remember exact figures) but you are not allowed a vehicle than can travel faster than 140-150? they have to be rectricted. Was on top gear for reference. Oh and you can drive a bugatti Veyron in the UK and you would be hard beating the BHP on that even with a modded skyline to the nuts.