If you had to chose...

smoochy boys on tour

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
If you had to chose 1 server to play forever out of the current crop of servers out now, which would you chose.

Bear in mind community, amount of players, if the server is made for a longer leveling spree or if it's going to have nothing beyond 1 month of leveling etc.

:ghug:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
MiloFoxburr said:
non of em that are currently up

Maybe Ragezone but i tried it and got bored when I couldnt find very many mobs to kill and couldnt get gold
agreed, all servers out atm r pretty average servers, none blow me away and make me wanna stay up all nite gettin that extra bit of % of camp just 1 more boss etc. no real excitement, maybe its cause im gettin bored of mir, who knows.

i dont think there wil be ne real good servers until maybe that AMDmir and unitys servers comes out, as they r gonna be like new servers, coded from scratch, all servers these days r same thing, just different names, different looks, different places :/
altho if unitys server is gonna be a copy of euro mir... that will be **** and boring, as i been there and done that on the real thing.
i hope amdmir has new items, new places to hunt, balanced items etc >< would be a hell of a good server them, and maybe even see user count goin to over 200 ;)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
the monsters around the towns i have sorted in the next patch for a few more unique stuff.. adding piggy wiggys and cows.

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Bon said:
agreed, all servers out atm r pretty average servers, none blow me away and make me wanna stay up all nite gettin that extra bit of % of camp just 1 more boss etc. no real excitement, maybe its cause im gettin bored of mir, who knows.

i dont think there wil be ne real good servers until maybe that AMDmir and unitys servers comes out, as they r gonna be like new servers, coded from scratch, all servers these days r same thing, just different names, different looks, different places :/
altho if unitys server is gonna be a copy of euro mir... that will be **** and boring, as i been there and done that on the real thing.
i hope amdmir has new items, new places to hunt, balanced items etc >< would be a hell of a good server them, and maybe even see user count goin to over 200 ;)

i think solid server will b quite good (if it ever comes up) but i dno rele all servers seem to bore me ther all the same

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Bon said:

It's ADM, not AMD :P

Personally at the moment I'd choose RageZone (used to play the highest level player ingame along with Demix).

Still the future looks bright withe YKW's project and my own, so you never know what might happen.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Bon said:

I hope if he does anything he makes a mixture of both MIR2 and MIR3, with items from both. Not something with new maps that have big black areas on the sides, with oddly placed trees and long runs because they drew their name for the path. Hopefully without monsters from 3 different games that have been ripped and then altered in an attempt to make them look MIRish, like 3D monsters that have been ripped from other games.

Hopefully he makes his own MIR, not something raped that looks like a private server on steroids.

Personally, I wouldn't classify anything that ADM or YKW are doing as "Private Servers". They are their own version of MIR, totally unrelated to anything associated with the private community. Even the NPC's are being rewritten on our version.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Private servers are really struggling now in my eyes, euro mir is alive because it has new updates currently being thought up as they go by korean developers. YKW and Unity can probably offer that. I honestly don't think ADMMir will ever be fully complete its being done by one person(theres alot to do) but who knows it all comes down to his dedication.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
UniTY said:
They are their own version of MIR, totally unrelated to anything associated with the private community. Even the NPC's are being rewritten on our version.
thats why they will own imo, as its something new and interestin, its like a whole new mir, even tho destinyao says there server is gonna be like a whole new mir, it wont be, it will sitll have the same lag that ledu has, the bumpin and bouncing around etc.

altho the 2 servers will be good, they will be wasted imo if they r just copys of euro mir.

personally i find ragezone dead boring, i mean i dont mind slow ish lvlin, but thats 2 much like euro imo, takes like 6 hens just to get from lvl1-2... and i cant bear the lag.
izar i aint yet tried, downloaded it all and was gonna go on then pc had to be set bk and i lost files, cba spendin hours re-downloadin it, seemed good from the screenies tho. also heard it was corrupt and ripman sells/give sitems to his m8s in cafe or osemthing :s

personally i think p69 2 old for me to start now =/

TrueADM said:
It's ADM, not AMD :P

Personally at the moment I'd choose RageZone (used to play the highest level player ingame along with Demix).

Still the future looks bright withe YKW's project and my own, so you never know what might happen.
soz was tired and had just been lookin at amd pc's lol =x

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
only takes 1 hen to get to lvl 2 bon and the reason u find it boring is cos your an A$$ hole racist muther fúcker who cries cos he gets pked... i dont like you btw :)

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Bon said:
personally i find ragezone dead boring, i mean i dont mind slow ish lvlin, but thats 2 much like euro imo, takes like 6 hens just to get from lvl1-2... and i cant bear the lag.

You definately wouldn't like a server I would operate. 5exp is 5% at level one. Just like european MIR2. If I did run a server, it would be normal experience in the beginning, I'd shave off a bit in the upper levels though, since taking three weeks for a level would be kind of stupid, and a waste of bandwidth.

What exactly would the point be of leveling from 1-10 in 5 minutes? What did you accomplish?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its not about lvlin, as i can lvl if i have 2, ive got a lvl46 almost wiz, lvl43 tao and war on euro... so yes i can lvl when i need 2.

reason i hate slow lvlin on priv servers, is cause i know they will just go down and its pointless, dont say balh balh ragezone never go down, cause soon as u got better files, or something else comes along better mental, ud be off.
i dunno why, but gettin 1% or something per mob and lvlin up every 1hr or so is better than gettin 0.01% per mob and lvlin up in a week. yes they r same, but tbh when ur lvlin and ur gettin 0.01% per mob u just think **** it 2 hard and slow lvlin, least when ur lvlin up per day at least ur gettin a reward for ur hard work.

and metal dont bs, its defo more than 1 hen to lvl up... lvl1-2 is 100exp... hens r something like 20exp.. deer r 90 i know that.
ps i hate u 2, big headed idiot imo.