IllusionMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
People that did put there "Hard Work" & "Donated" on this has been warned. Tai if this fails can you @Delete his account or ip bann him or somet?.. This is just sad.. This guy has letted to many people down.. Surpise people like him aint killin Mir..

Any ways thats my "Troll" for today.

Hope his son doesnt go down the same path...

Good luck to his baby. Lol.

-Ash

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Get ready for more lies people, it's probably his net or his comp now. Even though he was clearly seen looking at this thread and didn't bother to reply. Guess he'll want proof for that too.

I do wish him all the luck of this world in his personal life, but he just shouldn't be allowed on here anymore. He's a well known conner and liar by now, his co-GM and closest associate is a cheat maker and to be honest, he doesn't bring anything but disconent and rage and to this community.

Daz, just leave us sad folks be and focus on your baby, that well-paying job of yours and your lovely Seat.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
its game over for him tbh. he wont reply again.

players 1.
Illusion Mir 0.

gf.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Hi guys i think you'll find i left the ram situation in the hands of sirus, now i aint spoke to sirus since wednesday night as i went to the cinema :) and left it to him i then spoke to him in the morning he said there was a issue with the dimms and he was working on fixing it so ive left it to him to sort and he was supposed to keep you guys updated but ovbiously he hasn't now i went out last night on the town as i actually do have a life and been argueing this morning with my fiancee hah so ive been abit busy ive just read the posts and tried contacting sirus no answer i'll get back to you as soon i know whats going on if all fails i'll just pay for a dedi for the server. p.s to the haters take a chill pill :)

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Get ready for more lies people, it's probably his net or his comp now. Even though he was clearly seen looking at this thread and didn't bother to reply. Guess he'll want proof for that too.

I do wish him all the luck of this world in his personal life, but he just shouldn't be allowed on here anymore. He's a well known conner and liar by now, his co-GM and closest associate is a cheat maker and to be honest, he doesn't bring anything but disconent and rage and to this community.

Daz, just leave us sad folks be and focus on your baby, that well-paying job of yours and your lovely Seat.

Unless youve got proof sirus makes cheats do us a favour and shut the fk up.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Think you guys are forgetting its in BETA not live properly yet.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
and i think your 'forgetting' that your treating your players like ****. you dont keep them informed.... but oh wait it was down to some1 else again..... funny that isnt ? how its conveniently not your fault again eh?

****ing useless.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
and i think your 'forgetting' that your treating your players like ****. you dont keep them informed.... but oh wait it was down to some1 else again..... funny that isnt ? how its conveniently not your fault again eh?

****ing useless.

Well yeah jackass the servers run by two people tell you what son sick of you being a big man giving it big lips thinking your a badman all the time lets go.

Last edited:

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Wow again with the "GIMME PROOF" and "FK OFF SON" posts.

And hello more lies.

You should've at least had the common courtesy to inform your player(s) of the situation, as you were seen viewing this thread but you didn't post anything for three days. That's a lousy attitude.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Wow again with the "GIMME PROOF" and "FK OFF SON" posts.

And hello more lies.

You should've at least had the common courtesy to inform your player(s) of the situation, as you were seen viewing this thread but you didn't post anything for three days. That's a lousy attitude.

You blind or summat pal i said i havn't been online in the last two days maybe sirus has i don't know as i said he should informed you and he ovbiously hasn't but you don't play this server so do me a favour and go troll somewhere else nice one buddy.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
So your sharing your account? Nice one, should get banned for that to be honest. You should have obviously come online and explain the situation to people, I doubt it takes much time to come here and do a post, maybe a minute of your time? Not so hard is it. You just didn't care, admit it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Bored of this. Thread closed until the server is actually online. Furian I suggest you use your main thread to keep people updated THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR

Status
Not open for further replies.