smoochy boys on tour

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Comments welcome,

Not done the objects yet Just laid out the Tiles

will add objects when I get another 20 minutes spare.

mapax.png

map2o.png

Obviously this map has been made to fulfil a custom purpose but still it should be a nice map when finished... I hope.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Comments welcome,

Not done the objects yet Just laid out the Tiles

will add objects when I get another 20 minutes spare.

mapax.png

Obviously this map has been made to fulfil a custom purpose but still it should be a nice map when finished... I hope.

Few areas of buggers for you.

Those tiles attributes are mucked up, you will need to go around fixing them, when tiles are placed their atributes seem to shoot off to the left by 1 square.

Secondly, its rather close to edges, especially with your improved resolution server, you will see off edge of map (infact your see off alot of maps, if you increase players views)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Few areas of buggers for you.

Those tiles attributes are mucked up, you will need to go around fixing them, when tiles are placed their atributes seem to shoot off to the left by 1 square.

Looked ok in the map Maker (Attirbutes), Not sure what you mean here.

Secondly, its rather close to edges, especially with your improved resolution server, you will see off edge of map

I'm aware of that, I only need 12 Co ords vertically which is no problem, the tight parts of the map are 25 Co ords.

(infact your see off alot of maps, if you increase players views)

You would think that wouldn't you, Caves don't count as its black tiles and you can't see it, I can't think of any provice that you can that close to either.

I havn't done the objects yet so it looks like they can get to the edge, they won't :p

Last edited:

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Is this a first attempt at a map btw mate?

Just another question also, the smaller islands, will you be able to get to them at all?

Keep going anyways dude :)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
looking nice.. at the start i thought it wasn't well made but with some objects onto it i can start to see your idea and it doesnt lok bad at all!

Thanks ;)

Is this a first attempt at a map btw mate?

Just another question also, the smaller islands, will you be able to get to them at all?

Keep going anyways dude :)

Also Thanks, Yea its pretty much my first real attempt at making a map, I have lots of different map idea which I plan to try make.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Not bad for first attempt, most are fails but this is not bad mate. Good job.