I'm not batman...

smoochy boys on tour

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
lmao at all the **** admins/mods here ass lick blam lols !

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just a welcome back an old user, but you lot are so stuck up your own arses to even notice, just a place to flame.

Now stfu and FO.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Just a welcome back an old user, but you lot are so stuck up your own arses to even notice, just a place to flame.

Now stfu and FO.

Hate (Now love) use to be the biggest flamer i knew... Only knew her from mir didnt post much on here... Welcome back eh.

/Webby

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Hate (Now love) use to be the biggest flamer i knew... Only knew her from mir didnt post much on here... Welcome back eh.

/Webby

Awww I'm so flattered you remember me <3.

Now will you all please stop fighting and make friends, really It's not going to kill you.

:middle:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I REMEMBER, Love, Hate And Stop. Muahahaha I remember now..

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Oh yea I forgot about Stop...I got banned/deleted too many times too remember them all.

*shrug*

EDIT: Although I did like the avatar and signature that got made for Stop, I believe it was Ipixel that did them? looks like his work.

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Sanity, when you have the right to talk to me, or anybody for that matter, in that such way then the world will implode thus killing us all and you will no longer be able to talk, nevermind talk down.

Some people may not like this person? ever think of that; before you say "that's no excuse" in your underage, childish voice then please answer me this. If Tai rejoined, would you welcome him with open arms?

In all honesty, **** off Sanity, you're lack of friends is worse than mine in my hay day on here. That's bad. Now go learn to suck your own dick, because nobody else is going to.

Faggot.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Oh yea I forgot about Stop...I got banned/deleted too many times too remember them all.

*shrug*

EDIT: Although I did like the avatar and signature that got made for Stop, I believe it was Ipixel that did them? looks like his work.

ur both wrong, i made it... =)

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Sanity, when you have the right to talk to me, or anybody for that matter, in that such way then the world will implode thus killing us all and you will no longer be able to talk, nevermind talk down.

Some people may not like this person? ever think of that; before you say "that's no excuse" in your underage, childish voice then please answer me this. If Tai rejoined, would you welcome him with open arms?

In all honesty, **** off Sanity, you're lack of friends is worse than mine in my hay day on here. That's bad. Now go learn to suck your own dick, because nobody else is going to.

Faggot.

That was weak , lol.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Faggot.

Question is, is he as hated as i once was?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Question is, is he as hated as i once was?

To put it simply... yes; with extreme ease. Every post he makes increases the amount of people whom dislike him.

bestbet, you've said "you're weak" and "you're lame". Those aren't comebacks they're opinions. Shouldn't someone like you be saying "yo' momma, fo' sho'"?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nah, in besbet's hood its more like, ''wot blud, manz wil shank yu up wun tym, dun test me biatchkwan".

OMG... if this is so, i would like to shake his hand, cos that takes some doing.