Immortals War [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
iam recently love your game its looking so good and i'll be try it am downloadiing it now
also u doing a new view in the towns and new kits i dont seen it b4
GoodLuck

you are welcome M8

If those two posts are from different IP's ill eat my cat

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Downloaded it, clicking client brings up black screen...unless I’m missing something?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
is this a ****ing Egyptian civil war of shitty ass crystal server re-re-re-re-release day or something?

micraigeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
cannot get on the server get server not connecting 1..2..3..etc

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
i could seriously lower the tone but i will refrain..... does a rustler chicken burger count as cat? it could be.......

anyway enough trolling, goodluck with the server

just eat a hair from the cat, technically you didn't say how much of the cat you would eat.

micraigeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
downloaded it....died dropped my starter weapon...cant get a new one....dont know where to go no quests or levelling guides....deleted. first server I spent more time downloading than playing.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Sorry to be blunt but this reminds me of the very first mir2 private servers released all those years ago

Been on 5 minutes, things that have already triggered me:

- A message is displayed EVERY time someone logs on
- Thousands of typos (literally) in everything
- There is no safe-zone auto healing but you have to click on an NPC to list the shops which you can then click 'HealingurHealth' to regain full HP
- Mines and bug cave give same xp
- Don't see any items dropping, seems you have to play for a few hours to get 45, then receive a free kit every 5 levels.
- The money you get from the cave you can use to buy Large HP pots, but you are level 40 which doesn't do jack ****, and so can't sustain

That's just in 5 minutes. Seems like no actual planning or thought has gone into anything and a server was slapped up to dick off with. It's 2018...

edit: as these files store plain text data for each user, is this some server to just get everyone's pws or something?

Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
any chance of hosting on a site faster than mediafire? 1.4MB/s just isn't gonna fly in 2018, or maybe I'm just too used to 20Mb/s+ :lol

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Sorry to be blunt but this reminds me of the very first mir2 private servers released all those years ago

Been on 5 minutes, things that have already triggered me:

- A message is displayed EVERY time someone logs on
- Thousands of typos (literally) in everything
- There is no safe-zone auto healing but you have to click on an NPC to list the shops which you can then click 'HealingurHealth' to regain full HP
- Mines and bug cave give same xp
- Don't see any items dropping, seems you have to play for a few hours to get 45, then receive a free kit every 5 levels.
- The money you get from the cave you can use to buy Large HP pots, but you are level 40 which doesn't do jack ****, and so can't sustain

That's just in 5 minutes. Seems like no actual planning or thought has gone into anything and a server was slapped up to dick off with. It's 2018...

edit: as these files store plain text data for each user, is this some server to just get everyone's pws or something?

As for the last statement, this could be true - Never use the same Login details on the same server to avoid this from happening, I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on the forums stating this.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
As for the last statement, this could be true - Never use the same Login details on the same server to avoid this from happening, I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on the forums stating this.[/B]

Yeah I never use any 'real' passwords on crystal servers, all fake ones Ill forget after I play.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not to be disrespectful to the OP but if you look at the advert it sums up the server; if you dont put any time/pride to demonstrate and display your server in it's advert; I doubt they've put much effort into the server.

Goodluck all the same but it looks like an exact copy of the mir 2 servers appearing recently.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This is literally just Mir Atlantis at a lower rate, Exactly the same files.. Ghoul cave through the Admin ghoul on 2nd of Mines in the corner, Slave cave still cant see players through hide, Special House to buy Sunny bundles. Literal exact same files with few npc place changes.

P.s Mir Atlantis is a high rate, server is not going to work how you've set it.. You can't progress the mobs where you get 55 kit from just 1 hit you in full 45 kit.. You've changed the item stats but not the monster stats.

Should of left it alone.

P.S my firewall have disappeared 5 times since playing, no shops to buy it back, when the GM finally puts it back for me, level 0-1 = 4000 lol.