Importing from Excel to Sql CruelDragonBaseData

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Well i've setted up a server because if i wouldnt have a server to test for my project then i wont know how hard/soft are the mobs i made b4 i setted up the server i've made the items and mobs in excel, i try to importhem into sql and when i import them they will be in there with HL_Stditems$ and HL_Monster$[yes everything i made is in here and not where it should be in HL_Stditems HL_Monster],i tryed to delete the original stditems and monster and renamed the ones with $ when i start the server it crueldragon.exe wont start [starttime exception...and ip not ready.Then i tryed to import with out std$ and monster$ but the new things i made still are not in sql....Any1 got any idea's this is really stopping me to continue my project :(

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
take a look at the ORDER of stditem.index.. importing from excel/access often messes up the ordering.

also make sure there are no missing index (like 1, 2, 4, 5)...

Upvote 0

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
take a look at the ORDER of stditem.index.. importing from excel/access often messes up the ordering.

also make sure there are no missing index (like 1, 2, 4, 5)...
its 1,2,3,4,5.......
Its not importing my data from the excel
The data from SQL is the exact same with the data from excel just that there are a few things added....

Upvote 0