Initial Startup Script Errors

tompatto

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 7, 2005
Hi guys I've been trying to get a server running for the past day and have been slowly making progress and figuring stuff out on my own but this, what seems to be, final step has me ripping my hair out.

Basically when I start the GameCenter program all goes well however the mir3 window keeps showing this page of errors for a split second and reappears every few seconds:

http://pastebin.com/AzgJLdZe

Every other window shows no errors at all (SelectGate, DB Server etc) but logging into the server through the Mir 3 Client shows no servers to select after logging into the test account. Any insights?

I think I should mention this error came after a map information error I fixed(?) by copying the contents of the map folder from the client folder to the server folder.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
It's straight forward enough, you just have a lot of npc script errors - due to not installing the language pack on your computer.

easiest way to fix is just use a translated envir folder instead of the one you have now which is all chinese.

Upvote 0

Jalell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2012
It's straight forward enough, you just have a lot of npc script errors - due to not installing the language pack on your computer.

easiest way to fix is just use a translated envir folder instead of the one you have now which is all chinese.

Couldn't of put it better myself :D

Upvote 0

tompatto

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 7, 2005
I hoped to come back to this thread calling myself and idiot and thanking you for helping me, but I can't seem to find the translated Envir folder on this forum (sting3g and kaorimir are both having problems).

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Isn't this in the wrong section?
There are no stable Delphi files out for a server release yet.

Ill get a mod to move it later. Anyway hope Far has solved your problem :)

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I hoped to come back to this thread calling myself and idiot and thanking you for helping me, but I can't seem to find the translated Envir folder on this forum (sting3g and kaorimir are both having problems).

I had to remove all the files from the Sting web site as they complained about "data warehousing" (and copyright lol).

Upvote 0