InSaNe 2.3 - Beta Testers ...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
can u post the client on here as my computer wont load up you website TY

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Around about this weekend heaven, 8pm tonight, check Insaneforums

"What InSaNe Said on the forums"

- Server will be taken offline tonight @ 8pm.
- Server will then undergo work to get it ready for the weekend (hopefully)
- New stats + Items added to DB
- Drops totaly redone
- EXP + Lvling area's will be sorted
- More Boss's + Group + Extreme area's
- A few quests being added just to get things started

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
nah work will be done faster i rekon wid the server down, they can use that as a test pc to make the work loads quicker as itl b a faster connection

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
will it b up today m8 coz if it is then i wanna b on when it goes live coz last time evil warrior was on his own for like 4 hours and was using his probe necky on everyone which ****ed me off.

btw is there a client with all the new kits in it?

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
kk coz im using oldskool for my serv and when i change ip some items i might not be but any news on up time?

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
well im sure u didnt get urs from scratch did u, so what if they use it this has allready been solved as he asked you in like 1st 2 pages,
secondally
you dont own copyright

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
well im sure u didnt get urs from scratch did u, so what if they use it this has allready been solved as he asked you in like 1st 2 pages,
secondally
you dont own copyright

Well that may be so but its his download space, so just be greatful, no need to get snappy like that

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
well i dont like bon coz he recons he owns mir or summit . someone had to get there files from somewere. even tho his serv wasnt the first private server the files arent his.
p69 was up b4 oldskool so he probs got his files from there, what if theboss had of gottin his files from me coz i got mine off u. i aint asked to use yet coz im not realeasing for a couple of months as all of the items are probs gonna be custom.
so
shh

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
well i dont like bon coz he recons he owns mir or summit . someone had to get there files from somewere. even tho his serv wasnt the first private server the files arent his.
p69 was up b4 oldskool so he probs got his files from there, what if theboss had of gottin his files from me coz i got mine off u. i aint asked to use yet coz im not realeasing for a couple of months as all of the items are probs gonna be custom.
so
shh
it was kinda a joke, clearly ur stressed out and got issues, calm down, go outside, breath some freshair.

my client started with a basic euro client, and i added and changed it over the past year, its got a little messy aswell ill admit, thats why atm im re-doin it all, im sure every1 will use it once its been redone aswell, but i dont mind sharing, its just nice when ppl ask and give a little credit like theboss has.

u need to calm down boy

soz 4 the spam dazy

Status
Not open for further replies.