InSaNe 2.3 - Beta Testers ...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
bit tyred tbh coz i been w8ing since 9pm last nite for this serv to come up and there still aint a eta so i would go to sleep but it will b up if i do

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
bit tyred tbh coz i been w8ing since 9pm last nite for this serv to come up and there still aint a eta so i would go to sleep but it will b up if i do

.....sleep is more important than a server.....

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Still no news on when its up then? Quick question and its prob stupid but do i need to run the oldskool autopatcher aswell?

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
ive been sat staring at there forum page since 9am this morning w8ing for a reply and the boss aint been on the forum in like 7hours

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

Ohnestly do you have any thing else better 2 do.?

ps So what if it aint up 2 nite give him time more time = better and stable server

X

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
ive been sat staring at there forum page since 9am this morning w8ing for a reply and the boss aint been on the forum in like 7hours

If you've been sitting around your computer since 9AM and actually bothered to calculate how long TheBoss hasn't been on the forum for, then you REALLY need to do something with your life...

P.S:
Server won't be coming online tonight!
InSaNe said:
As i said m8, its out of my hands atm.. i cant get access to the server PC *might be switched off* and nor can i get a hold of TheBoss he aint been on MSN so i cant say anything apart from this is what is needing finished

-Drop testing ( not much needing done can go live with drops as they are )

-Mob stats ( To make sure caves are balanced with new stats ) 80%

-Cave EXP ( To make levelling smooth and balanced ) 80%

-Items ( All new stats + skins + new items ) 100%

-Spawns (Balancing the spawns also ) 90%

-Features ( LMS/BattlePointSystem/Heaven-Hell ) 60% maybe not be ready for release but wont take long whenever it is live ( not a priority atm )

So as you can see is nearly ready, but as i also said before i dont want to release till i am happy with it, and im sure you wouldnt want it released and get used to something then it all of a sudden changes.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Server will be going live around 4PM today ..

So can you all stop posting rubbish please ..

server will be 24/7 .. Unless stated by either me or InSaNe for updates ..

Thanks
TB

Edit .. PM YES I RUSHED IT :P

as posted by the boss on insane.net

Status
Not open for further replies.