Insane Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010

lol for pming him why hes always ignored english players , this gm is a total dick , maybe the corruption is correct on here , roms cheat u, use hacks and aint seen one get banned lol , gm sounds and acts thick as **** to lol , he clearly favours his fellow countryman , no wonder user count has halved !!! and yet a char called subzero , can walk thru firewalls and about 3 walls of mobs whilst im on attk all and with my mc of 2300 and he didnt flinch once , and im pressing rt and cant move lol , cheats all over this server !!! didnt take long for the fb page to remove all english threads in regards to the way the servers run and posts people made ,!!! gms a complete tool !!!

ok so about that part with cheat its not cheats .... its because we are close to server so ping 1 ..... who its always close to server will get 0 lag. .....

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i doubt that very much i have fibre optic which is alot faster than romanian dial up , and alot quicker than your next door neighbours wifi , and i didnt lag , and it happened more than once , so i am correct im afraid

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
i doubt that very much i have fibre optic which is alot faster than romanian dial up , and alot quicker than your next door neighbours wifi , and i didnt lag , and it happened more than once , so i am correct im afraid

Ahahhahahahah. Oh my god. You think the fact that you have fttc running at most to a local exchange makes any sort of significance in the grand scheme? In relation to connecting to a server located in romania? Bless :)

Open google, type "explain latency to me".

Your racist opinions aside (which you are welcome to), and your attempts to claim he cheated whilst facing u (probably true?) please don't try to cite technical knowledge with little to no understanding :)

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Ahahhahahahah. Oh my god. You think the fact that you have fttc running at most to a local exchange makes any sort of significance in the grand scheme? In relation to connecting to a server located in romania? Bless :)

Open google, type "explain latency to me".

Your racist opinions aside (which you are welcome to), and your attempts to claim he cheated whilst facing u (probably true?) please don't try to cite technical knowledge with little to no understanding :)

amusing , not that it matters anymore as i dont play this corrupt server , but it seems that the only people sticking up for this corrupt crap are roms , so go figure !!! and in regards to his cheating , i was in a room with a big square in it and i was surrounded with at least 50 mobs 3-4 deep also with a fw on me , and around me yet , i clearly watched him walk onto screen , and walk straight thru a wall of mobs and a fw without flinching once , but like i said b4 , the gm is one sided and corrupt , and yes there are cheats on there subzer0 being one of them , and by all accounts the only people left playing it are the roms , and yet , his fb page will happily remove any english posts that are telling people the truth about the server , and only leave the posts on there , that are complete jibberish by the roms , its only a matter of time , its only a matter of time ....

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
amusing , not that it matters anymore as i dont play this corrupt server , but it seems that the only people sticking up for this corrupt crap are roms , so go figure !!! and in regards to his cheating , i was in a room with a big square in it and i was surrounded with at least 50 mobs 3-4 deep also with a fw on me , and around me yet , i clearly watched him walk onto screen , and walk straight thru a wall of mobs and a fw without flinching once , but like i said b4 , the gm is one sided and corrupt , and yes there are cheats on there subzer0 being one of them , and by all accounts the only people left playing it are the roms , and yet , his fb page will happily remove any english posts that are telling people the truth about the server , and only leave the posts on there , that are complete jibberish by the roms , its only a matter of time , its only a matter of time ....

Open google, type "teach me punctuation".

Not sure why you believe im rom either. Unless i'm the most fluent english speaking rom on the forums

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
dunno what to say about internet atm rds got 1gb/s internet speed .... so u got 1gb ?

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
i don't think many Romanians use Lomcn to be frank as its an English sub set forum, there is probably a Romanian, French, Dutch, Ect ect sub set forums like Lomcn that they could use.

That being said latency and ping You are in England (Same As Me) the server is in Romania so that means following the trace route

Home - Green Box - City Exchange - International Exchange - European Hub (Just left UK) - Follow trough the countries down to Romania - Internation exchange - City Exchange - Green Box - Home

in doing that 1 trip is the equivalent of you flying over to america. But its done at light speed meaning your Ping (Request time) is slower no matter how good your connection is because you are so far away.

one other thing did you happen to check your attack mode?

and enzo can't speak english you need to talk to insane as he has banned a few romanins.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i was on attk mode because i saw someone seconds later getting hurt in the same cave running thru my fw lol , and i dont hold much hope with insane , i told him about some before and he never did anything , but it dont matter anymore , i dont play the server , im sure the user count will soon vanish at somepoint , because of the roms ..

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
lol, got to love it when you go onto a game, think you'll have a nice peaceful time, then you get chatted up by someone lol, he wants to be my husband :O, I am definatly not stupid enough to give out my mobile number lol.

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 67

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
GM Left and closed server as always, with not even a farewell

told ya'll Corrupted GM Corrupted Server.

Regards

:eagerness:

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I hope tai or any Administrator block any other corrupted server like this one TGA Old Files.
cause they are the same team as always ****ing around here to get quick cash. and then shut it down.

Regards to LOMCN Community

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
The gm was a joke, the server was a joke, hes already offering a new rar for his new server on the insane fb page, kick the fool off lomcn, hes an idiot...

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Well this server lasted long xD and people called me a liar...

/ReVulcan

---------- Post Merged at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:53 AM ----------

If anyone needs a server to play u could always check out Renegade :P

Forum: www.RenegadeMir.Boards.Net
LoMCN Advert: http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?90803-Renegade-Heroes

/ReVulcan

You my friend are a ****ing spastic. I didn't play Insane but its beside the point. Who cares how long his server lasted? To date it has a better track record than yours. You have been working on this server for a year according to the join date of your other account and you still managed to **** up your first launch. Figured why not, ill try the second launch even though I knew it weas going to be a car crash anyway. Spell leveling values = Wrong. Exp tables = Wrong. Gold drops from mobs = Wrong. You have a total of 6-7 "Hunting" caves ranging from BW mines to PSC/PT with nothing but the drops changed. Your "Leveling" caves are simply 3 dupes of WT KR spammed with 12k exp raking cats. Your "Boss" caves are Khazard & EC. So what exactly have you done? Made a few items, renamed HP/MP pots to "Renegade HP/MP".. what else? Absolutely **** all. Honestly the worst server I have played in years and there is no question about it. Whats your usercount maxing out at now? 5,6? 3 of which are GMs.

Congrats on the biggest flop & worst attitude LOMCN has seen in a long time.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
You my friend are a ****ing spastic. I didn't play Insane but its beside the point. Who cares how long his server lasted? To date it has a better track record than yours. You have been working on this server for a year according to the join date of your other account and you still managed to **** up your first launch. Figured why not, ill try the second launch even though I knew it weas going to be a car crash anyway. Spell leveling values = Wrong. Exp tables = Wrong. Gold drops from mobs = Wrong. You have a total of 6-7 "Hunting" caves ranging from BW mines to PSC/PT with nothing but the drops changed. Your "Leveling" caves are simply 3 dupes of WT KR spammed with 12k exp raking cats. Your "Boss" caves are Khazard & EC. So what exactly have you done? Made a few items, renamed HP/MP pots to "Renegade HP/MP".. what else? Absolutely **** all. Honestly the worst server I have played in years and there is no question about it. Whats your usercount maxing out at now? 5,6? 3 of which are GMs.

Congrats on the biggest flop & worst attitude LOMCN has seen in a long time.

*Slow clap*