InSaNe Mir2 1.4 Server....

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
fubu always re blocks me n unblocks me i never seem to b on his msn for more than a few weeks lol

bak on topic how long until server goes bak up? pretty bored with 1.9 atm (Y)

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
liam05 said:
fubu always re blocks me n unblocks me i never seem to b on his msn for more than a few weeks lol

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

no offence ur sound to me and that but i got a habit of blocking ppl who dont speak much on msn :bounce:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Timbaland said:
no offence ur sound to me and that but i got a habit of blocking ppl who dont speak much on msn :bounce:

I try speak alot, from now on i will, so ya dont block meh ;) :P

:D

/MadMan

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
i know i never seem to use msn ne more, its more of a way for ppl to get in touch with me insted of other way round lol (Y)

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Nero said:
if u find the manufactors page, there will be a manual on there and it should say how to forward ports

it might be under NAT settings

you best be coming back to this server u shexy boi we can pwn em all again mwahhhh :mooned:

/Sinbad

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
liam05 said:

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

<><><><><><>

Laughing out loud.

<><><><><><>

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
>DMX< said:
<><><><><><>

Laughing out loud.

<><><><><><>

All this you keep on saying in all your posts in this topic, is just because your taking pi$$ out of InSaNe and thinking it wont come online aint it?
or aint it? because it seems like it:mooned:

ApocZ :ppunk:

Last edited:

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
apocolips said:
All this crap you keep on saying in all your posts in this topic, is just because your taking pi$$ out of InSaNe and thinking it wont come online aint it?

Listen up carefully child..since i was GM on last insane and played both from beguining to end, im sure i aint taking the piss. All the "arse licking" your doing in each of your posts is unbareable imo making you look a clown and that emotion you do at the end of ApocZ is annoying. Nobody even know's who you are tbh.

Also have you seen daz say out to what ive been saying...? no because tbh he knows what i mean unlike you ya get me. Now get a step on and fo.

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
apocolips said:
All this crap you keep on saying in all your posts in this topic, is just because your taking pi$$ out of InSaNe and thinking it wont come online aint it?

I have to stick up for webs on this one...

He isnt taking the "pi$$" out of insane server. He is just bored, and wants the server to come up like most of us do, but we will have to be patient :)

/MadMan

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
>DMX< said:
Listen up carefully child..since i was GM on last insane and played both from beguining to end, im sure i aint taking the piss. All the "arse licking" your doing in each of your posts is unbareable imo making you look a clown and that emotion you do at the end of ApocZ is annoying. Nobody even know's who you are tbh.

Also have you seen daz say out to what ive been saying...? no because tbh he knows what i mean unlike you ya get me. Now get a step on and fo.

Oh well sorrry, i was only asking...
And ano not many people know me... aint my fault...

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
Aye he has found the page in which you forward the ports. The thing is, he has forwarded but still people cannot connect to the server.. :(

/MadMan

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
apocolips said:
All this you keep on saying in all your posts in this topic, is just because your taking pi$$ out of InSaNe and thinking it wont come online aint it?

Oh well sorrry, i was only asking...
And ano not many people know me... aint my fault...

:O
I Did'nt say any of this...
Im changing me password, next time ill learn not to use the same one as my name:(

ApocZ - sorry for annoying emote :tongue1: i wont use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.