InSaNe Online..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kinkyk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2005
People will play m8 i think they are just w8ing see if it stays up :) you should do a new server shout post & bring a fourm back :P

p.s Recuriting 4 The Devils Rejects pm Heavensent.

1128635426666.bmp

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
kinkyk said:
People will play m8 i think they are just w8ing see if it stays up :) you should do a new server shout post & bring a fourm back :P

p.s Recuriting 4 The Devils Rejects pm Heavensent.

1128635426666.bmp

Hope so, its gd server, just needs it community back to make it even better :) And it will stay up for as long as TB wants it to stay :)

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Looking for some help with the server carnt mange on my own atm busy with r/l stuff.
Ash ive copied the files over too my PC today am gunna start work on them 2mora, ive allready started too change a few things, opefully it will get bck too 30+ players..

-TheBoss

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
so if i download the client and exe and all those map armour patches etc i shud be able to get on the server? thought i'd jus ask as i waited a while for the webby forum thingy lol.

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
darklegend said:
so if i download the client and exe and all those map armour patches etc i shud be able to get on the server? thought i'd jus ask as i waited a while for the webby forum thingy lol.

Download Mir 1.4 client if you havnt allready got it, download the patchs for InSaNe server and wolla..come play InSaNe :)

-TheBoss

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
TheBoss said:
Looking for some help with the server carnt mange on my own atm busy with r/l stuff.
Ash ive copied the files over too my PC today am gunna start work on them 2mora, ive allready started too change a few things, opefully it will get bck too 30+ players..

-TheBoss

n1 m8 (Y)

Atm if u find any1 to elp if ya wouldnt mind plz dont give VNC pass out to them just yet, firstly wanna see if we can trust thm etc. Probs be best off not to give thm access to host comp at all. At least wiv just me and you being able to access server files we no thy are safe :)

agin nice job.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
ash1234 said:
n1 m8 (Y)

Atm if u find any1 to elp if ya wouldnt mind plz dont give VNC pass out to them just yet, firstly wanna see if we can trust thm etc. Probs be best off not to give thm access to host comp at all. At least wiv just me and you being able to access server files we no thy are safe :)

agin nice job.

especially if sam wants to help loooool

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
stivy said:
especially if sam wants to help loooool

well we will av to let TB decide on that heh. Upto him who helps and who doesnt tbh. Just dont really want any1 else having access to server PC.

kinkyk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2005
TheBoss ill help any way i can i like the server a lot & wont it back to its best!!! but we need something to get the old players back something new. if u need help with any thing just ask :punch:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server Name: InSaNe
Server IP: 80.43.52.112

Posted so you dont have to search through the whole thread for the latest IP.

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Lol Ash dont worry i wudn't give VNC too any 1 else... I need you on msn too need a little chat hehe..

What do ya's want added too InSaNe ?

-TheBoss

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
TheBoss said:
Lol Ash dont worry i wudn't give VNC too any 1 else... I need you on msn too need a little chat hehe..

What do ya's want added too InSaNe ?

-TheBoss

gdgd m8, ill be on msn in half hour max :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ElectricQueen said:
who said about access to pc o.0 i jst said i was gna help...

oki, was just sayin ^__^

What sort of things are you good at?? (server side things)

Atm we mainly need someone who is good at DB's and sht.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
NEW IP: 212.139.45.6

Sorry for IP change, server pc froze up forcing me to restart it :(
Hopefully going to try get a static ip soon.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
na not atm, TB has been busy etc. I would do updates but i dont touch server files or nothing because they are not mine to touch. But TB said he will update the server every weekend, but he needs you lot to tell him what updates you wuld lik to see in-game so he can add them :)

Also, plz report any bugs u find so we can fix them.