InSaNe Online..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
GRRRR when i play the mir to load it up i press it but it dont do anything ! wot the hell

frenchy2k

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 6, 2004
Would just like 2 say this is a great server.

Nice areas to level, great items, and the Gm's are helpful and update it alot.

If you haven't tried it out already, go for it :)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
frenchy2k said:
Would just like 2 say this is a great server.

Nice areas to level, great items, and the Gm's are helpful and update it alot.

If you haven't tried it out already, go for it :)

yep agreed :dunce: Just l8ly i havnt been on much, but i will try now as much as can :punch:

/insanegm

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Was just about to try it, then noticed all the complaints about people cheating, and then found nowhere to get the exe from :/ (Forum having only recently been rebuilt)

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
Slanesh said:
Was just about to try it, then noticed all the complaints about people cheating, and then found nowhere to get the exe from :/ (Forum having only recently been rebuilt)

We upgraded today and it cleared it all couldn't be helped. Its all being sorted now anyways if you read the announcements ¬_¬.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Can anyone post links to mob patches, I can't see Minos, Frogs, Golems etc. And also in SZ I keep crashing into nothing, probably meaning I don't have the proper objects, so if you could post that it would be great, ty.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
That's not it. They didn't put the patches for those mobs and objects anywhere. Also can't see shiwa temple. BTW those patches, the site they're on has its bandiwidth exceeded for this month I think.

fubu

DayWalker™ said:
Execellent server never down unless for updates etc.. some quite friendly ppl ...tht all i can say :) Great server give it a try ;)

/DayWalker™
yup :punch: deff worth trying even if its not ur style of server

Ravendark

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 10, 2005
http://www.planetuploads.com/imgfull.php?image=1124926185lol.JPG

lol so easy every old cheat works gms help there mates by recalling them to places and spawning hundreds of exp omas lol gms even give out items if u get friendly enough with them as soon as you log on you know who there friends are total noob server there is even a shout in the red writing PKing is allowed lol.. obviously.
also if u recall pk it leads to a ban... also 4 gms for the 11 people that play says it all really 3 of the players and gms live in the same area too apart from them down points join up lol worth a laugh. there seriously is no good points about the server maybe the afk lvling lol have fun

Ravendark

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 10, 2005
http://www.planetuploads.com/imgfull.php?image=1124927202lol2.JPG
lol my punishment for downing the server awww truth must hurt and fubu lol i think your rather sad m8 you seriously take the game as r/l lol like getting a ban is like going to prison AAAAARRRGHHH shock hock horror horror m8 it isnt its not like capital punishment or anything life goes on get a grip of yourself go have a word with yourself over there in the corner and grow up m8 its a game loli gave my opinion and stated some facts of the server, you posted and cryed....
*awaiting little *computer is my life* reply from fubu*

fubu

yeah its funny m8 i laugh bad seeing u showing these cheats off when i had um about a year ago.