InSaNe Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
DayWalker™ said:
so is server up or wot?

DayWalker

no server is down.

Why would DemonicSoldier wanna dos the server?? He plays it all the time, well he did when i last checked

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
ash1234 said:
well, since server was dosed (by Demonisoldier i have been told), my internet has played me up... It keeps disconnecting and tha :(

thats a load of crap ash. Hera dossed the server and i know that for a fact since she told me. stop blaming people that your so called "mates" blamed otherwise known as the tupac wannabes who just talk a load of crap

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Salad said:
thats a load of crap ash. Hera dossed the server and i know that for a fact since she told me. stop blaming people that your so called "mates" blamed otherwise known as the tupac wannabes who just talk a load of crap

Well, Doaky was the one who told me it was dem... I never said it was him, just said someone told me it was...

Hera probs did, but hey, doesnt bother me, just fked my internet up abit -_-

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Doaky said:
was demonicsoldier he told me he dosed it because he was banned ....

Server going up ??

/Doaky

lol. m8 it was Hera not DemonicSoldier. I know DS irl, he would of told me if it was him, also a few good m8's of mine told me that Hera had told them that it was her

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
[sigstat]88.105.118.195[/sigstat]............................................

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)

Sorry, i posted the wrong ip above -_-

Also, port 3k is blocked atm, so the server will not show on leo's server count.
And i am currently looking to change isp, so server should be alot more stable (Y)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
internet keeps d/c ffs... Duno if its mesed up, or being dosed again...

Just reinstalled the modem, ill see what that does... If it still keeps d/c i am defo switching to a new isp (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.