Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
tbh i r pissed but didnt spawn mobs tbh all mafia (well most fubu and webby sound also thought pork are safe) i dont spawn mobs and ill admit i recall ppl places (if they lvl to go there) if there red and ask because i like 2 pk and hate 2 be red so i recall but i DO NOT AND NEVER WILL SPAWN MOBS FOR PEOPLE so say what u want

PS: cable u wertcomplainin when i recalled u slate kr with saskia

tbh u all pissed coz i spawned mobs 2 kill pets and u when afk lvlin in slate kr

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Reboot when u read this plz ash :P ta

mob lag cant move mob aint dying.

/General

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
nice making a char of me, considering im ip banned how can i log on the server? noob lal. LOL it says that ElectricQueen taken those pics so its ovious it was u u dumb ****

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Saskia said:
great...caught him spawning exp mobs 4 DAVIDS (he was only tao online and i had alredy pked him there afew times and seen no1 else on that map, although i didnt screeny his name), and then b4 i could screeny it all i got tinged, then in SZ he's saying **** like "just coz DAVIDS is a better lvler" although i have no problem with how fast he's lvling, if he's doing it honestly, its the fact that he's getting gms help

http://img500.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images065jd.png correct me if im wrong, but these arnt in spawn files there r they?

/Fellony

how come ur using auto rev? aint that a cheat :brows:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
how come ur using auto rev? aint that a cheat :brows:
its in the exe, its not a cheat....

wanadoo said:
nice making a char of me, considering im ip banned how can i log on the server? noob lal. LOL it says that ElectricQueen taken those pics so its ovious it was u u dumb ****
EQ is obviously me i aint sayin that i aitn dip ****.

jadakiss = u... u used jadakiss to get loads of sabuk items+ try get m8s to speak 2 u.... so if its not u, who is it :eek:

wanadoo said:
images422de.png
screenie of u watching chat on jadakis... dont say it dont give no name cant prove thats jadakiss.... as its the only person i joined 2 guild when i didnt know who it was properly.

Last edited:

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
its in the exe, its not a cheat....

EQ is obviously me i aint sayin that i aitn dip ****.

jadakiss = u... u used jadakiss to get loads of sabuk items+ try get m8s to speak 2 u.... so if its not u, who is it :eek:

screenie of u watching chat on jadakis... dont say it dont give no name cant prove thats jadakiss.... as its the only person i joined 2 guild when i didnt know who it was properly.

lal u r so dumb u dont know urself, u shud go bk to skool oviously they didnt educate u gd enuf.

wers jadakiss in that pic?? that proves nothing, get sum real proof
jadakiss= getting items from sabuk, why wud i want u as a m8? u hav the mental age of a 10 year old wen ur supose to b 17 or sumat. grow up.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
lal u r so dumb u dont know urself, u shud go bk to skool oviously they didnt educate u gd enuf.

wers jadakiss in that pic?? that proves nothing, get sum real proof
jadakiss= getting items from sabuk, why wud i want u as a m8? u hav the mental age of a 10 year old wen ur supose to b 17 or sumat. grow up.
i seriously dunno why i even speak to a retard like u... sigh nvm u wont ever get it.

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
i seriously dunno why i even speak to a retard like u... sigh nvm u wont ever get it.

considering u say that loads and u carry on arguing with me, ur contradicting wat u say

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
RoNeZ said:
tbh i r pissed but didnt spawn mobs tbh all mafia (well most fubu and webby sound also thought pork are safe) i dont spawn mobs and ill admit i recall ppl places (if they lvl to go there) if there red and ask because i like 2 pk and hate 2 be red so i recall but i DO NOT AND NEVER WILL SPAWN MOBS FOR PEOPLE so say what u want

PS: cable u wertcomplainin when i recalled u slate kr with saskia

tbh u all pissed coz i spawned mobs 2 kill pets and u when afk lvlin in slate kr

What have i done? lol afk lvling? big deal, least im sticking to rules and playing fairly. Ok last night i asked you too level me but i was pissed and was just randomly saying all sorts.

/Webby

Last edited:

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
was minized for about 30mins came bk with u all zoomin around so i was just runnin about hopein to maybe go thro 1 of u and see if ne of u cried cheat, knew some1 would lol cry babys :cray:

lal bull ****, grow up u kid and go cry to ur mum

Status
Not open for further replies.